SniperwolfMR

My adventure with Jesus

I spawned above Berezino, still wet behind the ears with a flash light and battery. I come up to the little down above the hill to try and find some food and water and quickly noticed it has already been picked through. 

I hear a voice fairly close, "hey". I turn around to see a fully geared player with every attachment on his m-4. "Go ahead, shoot me" I say. "I'm friendly man", he replies. 

I talk to him for a little bit to try and feel him out. I'm beginning to determine that he really is a friendly player just looking to lend a hand. He ends up pulling out one of the big tactical vests out of his back pack and told me to have it. From this point on we talk for about 10 minutes and end up exchanging steam ID's. We part ways because he was meeting friends on a 3rd person server.

Later that night I get a message from Jesus. He is wondering where I am and if I wanted to meet up. 

I gladly give him my coordinates and explain to him that I have a few friends with me. Within 30 seconds, a player appears right in front of us. "Jesus"? "Hey man, whats up"
It baffles me how he knew where my group exactly was but for some reason I didn't really think much into it. He then says "There is a guy right above the hill near you guys looking to snipe you". My friends and I panic and get behind cover. He nonchalantly says "do you want me to kill him"? I reply "I mean...yeah, don't you need our help, would you like me to back you up in case things get hot"? "No thanks" he replies. 

Within 15 seconds he messages me on steam "come up the hill". I figured he had a group of guys up there with him ready to rain fire on us. I decide to bite the bullet and go up the hill. Here lies the dead sniper.

He then proceeds to throw 2 fully decked out m4's on the ground for my friend and I along with about 8 60 round mags. 

I'm blown away. I'm confused yet ecstatic to receive such rare gear in a moments notice. 

He then says "hey, there's 2 guys coming up to the town about 2 miles out, you want me to go talk to them"? 

"U'm, sure"? 

BAM, he disappears and that's when we finally realized, this guy is a real deal hacker.

We ran with him for about 3 hours, seeing people 10 minutes before they saw us, demolishing anything that stood in our path. 

I just want to let you know these types of guys exist. I'm sure you all know there are hackers, but seeing where everyone is on the map? I thought it was cool at first but now I don't want to play the game anymore. 

I may have been the first guy to run into a friendly hacker. 

Edited by SniperwolfMR
  • Like 2

Unfortunately nothing new for me. I've seen tons of cheaters' videos.

You should do a bad thing - capture video of this and sent it to BE + report in Steam.On the other hand - it is a betrayal.

Edited by Zyryanoff
  • Like 1

I wouldn't want to report him or anything like that, it's just not my style. 

I just want to let everyone know that this shit is legit. All the hours you spend looting and gaining gear can be gone if you enter the wrong town with the wrong hacker in it. 

Very frustrating in this game. 

• Like 1

Its alot worse when you loose stuff that isnt in the game anymore because a hacker kills you....

If I get killed by a hacker in game again, when fully geared with a long liasting toon, Im done with dayz until further notice.

And FFS if map hacks are still a fing thing, then im never placing a tent because the hackers will always find them.

Why bother with persistence if the hackers can just find your hidden loot and steal it?

Its alot worse when you loose stuff that isnt in the game anymore because a hacker kills you....

If I get killed by a hacker in game again, when fully geared with a long liasting toon, Im done with dayz until further notice.

And FFS if map hacks are still a fing thing, then im never placing a tent because the hackers will always find them.

Why bother with persistence if the hackers can just find your hidden loot and steal it?

Didn't even think about the hackers finding persistent look. 

That's pretty bad...

I just want to let everyone know that this shit is legit. All the hours you spend looting and gaining gear can be gone if you enter the wrong town with the wrong hacker in it. 

Very frustrating in this game.

Then dont come back here and complain if battleye bans you for possesing one of his hot items, such as fully decked m4.
  • Like 1

Then dont come back here and complain if battleye bans you for possesing one of his hot items, such as fully decked m4.

I don't think a fully decked out m4 is a hack...

Sorry teleportation is impossible in Dayz. Dean Hall said they made the code like an mmo's so it's all passed through the server so people can't hack like this. Please don't spread lies about a game in alpha.

• Like 1

Sorry teleportation is impossible in Dayz. Dean Hall said they made the code like an mmo's so it's all passed through the server so people can't hack like this. Please don't spread lies about a game in alpha.

I've seen it my friend, with my own two eyes. 

It's no-clipping, not teleportatkion but he's moving so fast it looks like he's teleporting. I've ran into a GROUP of friendly hackers and they made their pet. Was actually pretty fun. Scary and weird as shit but fun

Ive seen it as well... It was a little kid laughing his ass off and taunting me. Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMOAWCTC4t8

I got it. It's a really cool situation. Real drama. :thumbsup:  Have you read or heard about Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"? Just imagine... You are like Brutus. :lol: This "Jesus"-guy is like Caesar. He helped you, saved you, geared you but now you understand that he is not right, he is a bad guy, hacker-crapeater. It is necessary to report on him.
Now, really... reporting cheaters who ruin experience of other players is "not your style"? :emptycan:  :huh: :( >:( "You should report!" And now I am like Cassius. :D

All the hours you spend looting and gaining gear can be gone if you enter the wrong town with the wrong hacker in it.
It may sound sad but alas this is a part of Dayz for years. I hate it but I play.

Dean Hall said...

85% of curses to him is because he talked too much.

Edited by Zyryanoff
  • Like 2

so you let him use his hacks to help you out and see people way ahead of time and "demolish" them and that was cool with you... but reporting this person isn't your style?

• Like 3

so you let him use his hacks to help you out and see people way ahead of time and "demolish" them and that was cool with you... but reporting this person isn't your style?

This. Who is the greater fool? Is it the fool, or the fool who follows him?

Not too late to change your ways and do the right thing if your story is true, OP.  This hacker may have decided it would be fun today to be friendly to you, but what about those he killed on your behalf?  What if tomorrow he likes to grief and hack every player on whatever server?

Don't try to justify what can't be justified simply because his cheats benefited you in this instance.

• Like 3

hackers just run really fast, which to all other players. appears like teleportation, actually it resembles TP to looking direction from the dayz mod

This. Who is the greater fool? Is it the fool, or the fool who follows him?

Not too late to change your ways and do the right thing if your story is true, OP.  This hacker may have decided it would be fun today to be friendly to you, but what about those he killed on your behalf?  What if tomorrow he likes to grief and hack every player on whatever server?

Don't try to justify what can't be justified simply because his cheats benefited you in this instance.

Dash, same sentiments exactly. It's funny how things don't bother somebody until it happens to them. Sad sort of affairs these days. If only this f--- would realize he was cheated out of a good gaming experience and so many others as well.

• Like 2

Dude, it is your responsibility to report this guy or at the very least give us his steam ID. WTF are you thinking "It's not my style"!!! We all spent good money to play this game and hackers a ruining it. And you say it isn't your style? That's some serious bullshit. So a hacker was nice to you. A hacker wanted to make some friends. How lovely. Meanwhile, a hacker just killed me and my buddies after we spent three hours gearing up at the NWAF and Balota. A grenade out of nowhere takes a tree out to my right (we were all totally invisible, hiding in the trees). We all start running down the base of the cliff to flank whoever it is. We never even saw the guy. We  all just magically died. Three taken out by one asshole hacker. Now we are fresh spawns, tearing apart our T-shirts and throwing away our flashlights and batteries.

Ask him how long he has had the same hacks working. I have a feeling that battle eye does not really ban all hackers.

Also, ask him if he has been banned in the past, did he simply buy another steam account and Dayz game? I have a theory that many of these guys purchase new accounts if they get caught. Which is why Dayz doesn't give a flying shit about hacks. They make more money off of these guys.

Lastly, where did he buy the hacks? Then we can shut down/attack the website that sells them.

Edited by hothtimeblues
  • Like 1

Which is why Dayz doesn't give a flying shit about hacks. They make more money off of these guys.

Hothtimeblues, I always think you're on the verge of a little understanding, and then, BAM you say the most ridiculous things.

I don't know if there is any hope for you. You are a persistent little cuss aren't you?