Sign in to follow this  
cargoman

OK seriously! WTF!

Uh not sure what happened here.....but here is the low down.  Honestly, this really happened and i don't have the imagination to make this shit up.  I had just made it to an airfield got some good loot and hurried out of there because i was sure someone would show up and I would be KOS. Sure enough another guy shows up, I go prone in the bushes and watch him go into the tower.  He has a rifle I have a fire axe so I decide to just watch him and carry on after he leaves.  He leaves the tower and heads for the nearby town....I take two crawls forward, the screen flickers once and I am now standing up in another town as a female black avatar in pants and a tee shirt.....and there are 5 more of me running around.  I run around for awhile not knowing if I should laugh at this or cry because I lost the best loot I have ever had. I back out, join a new server and am back to my old avatar with all of my loot...and very relieved.   A very odd glitch to be sure.

Edited by cargoman

It's a hack, very well known at this point.  Glad to hear you got your gear back however.

• Like 2

No, you've been the victim of the same hack as many others but you did they right thing by logging out and back on another server. A few more moments on the same server and your avatar would have been erased with the new one. For the last 3 days many have suffered your faith but didn't had the idea to log out and back on another server and they lost everything. GG you escaped this one...

• Like 2

This is getting out of control.  This is now the 3rd time it has happened to me in 2 days.  I can't go more than 1 hour without this happening.

thankfully not experienced this yet - did however roam for 2 hours without seeing anyone & there were 15 on the server at the same time - was hoping to help at least 1.

no K.O.S. here (....Kill On Sight - right ?)

Had that yesterday aswell.Funny as hell.I thought it was servers admin pullin one on us xd

Then I learned it was some dumbass hacker responsible!

Turned out that the whole damn server was full of them.

Im new to the game.

Are there really hacks that let them see me and shoot me through the walls?

Seriously....if thats true,how is that not a priority to fix!

Massive Black Babe Summon Hack...Everyone has his preferences. I would go for brown haired female caucasian.

What exactly is that hack about? Is it like someone having hacked the server software and messing around with logged in players or what?

I have a fire axe

I lost the best loot I have ever had

Not sure if srs.

rofl

Maybe he looted all kinds of other stuff though, just not a gun.

rofl

Maybe he looted all kinds of other stuff though, just not a gun.

He couldn't have cared too much about his precious loot if all he was guarding it with, was an Axe.