Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

"you are unconscious" is annoying

When we're unconcious we get this black screen saying we are, Isn't this annoying?

Ahah, you probably got me wrong right? I don't like the black screen. But I have an idea instead.

People who were unconscious or were really close to death claim that they saw things, such as a light, or their lifes passing infront of their eyes like a film, wouldn't it be nice if there was like a tunnel and we can see light, the closer you get for example (if you're bleeding) you die, but like If you're not bleeding but only unconcious when you reach to the end of the tunnel you come back to the game. Or music maybe?

I'm not suggesting a time indicator which will tell us for how long we will be unconcious. I want something worth to stare at when I'm unconcious, not some black screen which says so.

Ah and, at the mod there were music, will there be any on the SA too?

Edited by Yazar8

No, no light at the end of the tunnel, you are knocked out, you're not heaving near death experience, not to mention that the whole light thing is nothing but you're brain going haywire due to lack of oxygen. 

Edited by General Zod

Would be funny to see screenshots of your life fading by  :D  But not a necessity in my opinion. I rather just try to prevent getting to the black screen ;)

Would be funny to see screenshots of your life fading by  :D  But not a necessity in my opinion. I rather just try to prevent getting to the black screen ;)

And where would those screens be stored ? My PC ? No thanks, don't need junk like that on my ssd. 

cloud? 

Paid for by whom? I mean over 2 millions copies sold by fat this would have to quite some cloud. I sure as hell am not going to spend a single penny to see some pictures when I die. And I don't think devs will pay for us.  

Edited by General Zod

Paid for by whom? I mean over 2 millions copies sold by fat this would have to quite some cloud. I sure as hell am not going to spend a single penny to see some pictures when I die. And I don't think devs will pay for us.  

It doesn't have to be a bunch of pictures, like 3-5.

And you can't spare like 20mb for those pictures?

Edited by Yazar8

It doesn't have to be a bunch of pictures, like 3-5.

And you can't spare like 20mb for those pictures?

I don't want to. I find that utterly useless. I'm fine with you are death screen and quick re spawn. 

Stop going off topic, steam has a cloud which you can upload pics, end of story. Also this idea seems, uhhh un necessary. 

How is this off topic, he suggested life flashes before your eyes, so we talk about it. 

And where would those screens be stored ? My PC ? No thanks, don't need junk like that on my ssd. 

Your poor PC being taken up by a couple kb

I don't support the idea at all though. Should stay black.

Your poor PC being taken up by a couple kb

I don't support the idea at all though. Should stay black.

What 640x480 jpgs ? Or 1920x1080 bitmaps that take couple of mb each. Space aside, just no. 

What 640x480 jpgs ? Or 1920x1080 bitmaps that take couple of mb each. Space aside, just no. 

Samsung SSD 830 128GB

You have lots of space on there. It could even clear after a couple are taken to make new ones.

Being unconscious for more than a minute is serious though, I doubt it would be worth the hassle to do some photo album of "Remember when you ran through the woods? Good times."