Sign in to follow this  
trankin

crying about bandits/more emotes/weapons

Hey I have been reading about all these people QQ about bandits waaaahhhh I got killed they stoled ma pixles!! ok to stop this why don't we just make like 2 or 3 servers were player vs player damage is out and there are like 1000x more zombies lets see how many people actually still play it.

and I was also thinking I would like some poses for emotes for screenshots for my clan like raise your gun in the air, cross your arms, peace signs. stuff like that. just stuff for cool photos. or maybe one after you kill someone you can get on their back and lift their head up like hunters do to deer lol

new wepons id like to see

1. mele

swords

syth

baseball bat with nails/barbed wire

metal baseball bat

taser

chainsaw

battle axe

2. guns/projectiles

slingshots- bambies could spawn with them

blowdarts with sleep/paralysis poisons

duel wield pistols

3. attachments

sks- one more scope maybe the pso-1 scope

barrel extender

silencer

and I think the baseball bat should be buffed like seriously if you swing a baseball bat at somones face as hard as you can its going to do a lot of damage I just think it would be one of the top mele weapons. I understand a axe will be more devastating but the fact is your average axe only has about a 6-8'' hit box were a baseball bat is like 3-4ft hitbox.

1000x more zombies

It is not that easy. First read something about server arch.

syth

battle axe

Maybe Molag Bal's mace? Are you naturally this bitchy or is it just me? > :(

Edited by Zyryanoff

Maybe Molag Bal's mace? Are you naturally this bitchy or is it just me? > :(

how exactly am I bitchy? Your statement is irrelevant. Nothing here that I have mentioned in my post is giving any clues to the fact that I am bitching. I was actually trying to stop the bitching by giving a SUGGESTION which is the forum I posted in if you haven't noticed. You know the forum where you make suggestions for the game? just saying.

• Like 1

duel wield pistols

This is not Hollywood man, no one does than in real life. 

• Like 1

This is not Hollywood man, no one does than in real life. 

Oh yea sorry about that I totally forgot about the zombies running around killing people in real life. because you know logic?

dude. just stop. Silenced SKS are custom weapons pretty much. PSO-1's would not go on the SKS's because they are not built to take it, and would require heavy modification. Duel wielding pistols? go back to CoD.

Where in hell would you find a Sword or Battleaxe anywhere other than a museum?

Slingshots are a item you spawn with? im pretty sure we were not out shooting birds with it when the apocalypse happened.

Use some common sense, please.

yea because we were all standing next to a ocean or in a field by a farm when the apocalypse happened right? No one on earth has swords or battle axes in their houses? <-- have to go to museum to find those super duper rare items these days because you know flea markets?  slingshots because you know you couldn't get one at Walmart for like 10$ these days or make one yourself in like 5 mins. And in a apocalypse god forbid you had to modify something  to fit your needs because you know all guns only use their stock parts and would need a genius to modify them.and you tell me to use common sense lol.

Go make a slingshot and post the picture on here then.

back up your incoherent words.

Remeber, this is in a post-soviet satellite country.

not everyone has money to spend on things like battleaxes and swords.

THIS ISNT AMERICA. THIS IS A FICTIONAL COUNTRY.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

I see two decent suggestions that ive already seen on the forums before, the rest is silly nonsense:

1. Barbed wire should be in game, give the pliers a use. Allow craftable traps, barricades, weapons etc.

2. Nails.

Oh yea sorry about that I totally forgot about the zombies running around killing people in real life. because you know logic?

Not about logic or realism, despite the fact that there are viruses that if they mutated could cause dayz style apocalypse.

Dual wielding is simply impractical. It makes aiming much more difficult or down right impossible for most, and it makes reloading 5 times longer, put one guy away reload other, than put the reloaded away and reload the empty one. 

starts a suggestion with an insult, expects thread to go well. 

I didn't insult anyone. People come here and QQ about people killing them . if they wanna play a game were you cant kill each other and you all work together to survive killing zombies go play left for dead. like I said before I was just trying to stop people from bitching.

Me... Me... Me...

I want... I want... I want...

Stop crying and use your time to be aware of what's coming (chainsaw, taser, poison...) and what already exist (silencer).

• Like 1

I didn't insult anyone. People come here and QQ about people killing them 

your insulting the people who came here and QQ'd about people killing them.

Me... Me... Me...

I want... I want... I want...

Stop crying and use your time to be aware of what's coming (chainsaw, taser, poison...) and what already exist (silencer).

how am I crying? there is a reason there is a suggestion forum on here you realize that right? and don't say I should read older posts because im not gonna sit here and read thousands of posts just to see whats already been said. I love how you all say im bitching we have a game were we have a chance to put in our views of the game and you all complain when people do.

and not to mention every single item iv mentioned is realistic you can find all those items in average households/farms/police stations. I would understand if I was like lets put in lazer guns and jet packs.

and not to mention every single item iv mentioned is realistic you can find all those items in average households/farms/police stations.

So if i go into someones barn im going to find a silencer, sks, and a pso1 scope?

So if i go into someones barn im going to find a silencer, sks, and a pso1 scope?

yea because you know you walk into all schools and find guns/crossbows right? and you are just trying hard to prove me wrong you just chose the only items you probably wouldn't find there.

yea because you know you walk into all schools and find guns/crossbows right? and you are just trying hard to prove me wrong you just chose the only items you probably wouldn't find there.

its very possible to find guns in schools, most schools have a police officer on campus and they have their little breakroom.

No you wouldnt find a 

Taser

Battleaxe

Sword

Blowdarts

SKS

PSO-1

Silencers

In a barn or House.

it's not a school, it's an office building 

• Like 1

and don't say I should read older posts because im not gonna sit here and read thousands of posts just to see whats already been said. I love how you all say im bitching we have a game were we have a chance to put in our views of the game and you all complain when people do.

Ouaaaaah !! You answered me so quick for a guy not spending hours on the forum... Anyway, I didn't say read all the thousands of post on the forum... Just read the relevant one. As your thread doesn't seem to be one of the relevant categorie, I will stop reading it btw... It seems then there will be no need for a bitter answer. Bye bye.

• Like 1