Sign in to follow this  
Mookie (original)

Repairable weapon parts

In the same way that we an use a sewing kit to bring (most) items of clothing up to 'worn', we should be able to use a combination of weapon cleaning kit, screwdriver and/or wrench to do the same for weapon attachments.

In the same way that you can craft a splint from sticks and rags, you should be able to craft 'weapon repair kit' from cleaning kit and screwdriver or wrench, that you can then apply to your damaged stock, grip, sight, etc, to bring it up to 'worn' status.

At the moment, the wrench, screwdriver and cleaning kit have little if any use...

• Like 2

Good Idea. But they are working on the core gameplay. But I'm sure later on they'll polish it up and make features like you stated. 

I want this too. As it is now all weapons you find are either Pristine or ruined so theres little use for the wck. Only once have I found a magnum thats was badly damaged and ofcourse I couldnt find a kit then.

But being able to repair scopes and other rifle parts would make it really meaningful to carry around.