Shrub Rocketeer ™

pig miracle SEE IS BELEVE

today i was spawn the bech run to farm look some food but hopper zombie was see me and CHASE FOR MANY DISTANCE he dont stop for nothing but i was lucky i met one pig in the forest he mayke me calm relax and do what pig is do best SAYVING THE LIFE of surviver

enjoy movie and rember PLESE DONT SHOT PIG

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 23

I'm sorry, I look at the pig and I just see a backpack and lunch.

• Like 1

today i was spawn the bech run to farm look some food but hopper zombie was see me and CHASE FOR MANY DISTANCE he dont stop for nothing but i was lucky i met one pig in the forest he mayke me calm relax and do what pig is do best SAYVING THE LIFE of surviver

enjoy movie and rember PLESE DONT SHOT PIG

What a nice piggy. I will just stick to tactical bacon from now on!

• Like 1

That better have been coded like that or are your taking advantage of a bug? :P

Regards, Craig.

That better have been coded like that or are your taking advantage of a bug? :P

Regards, Craig.

Zeds react to living things. The AI takes animals for living things, what they are. Therefore it shouldn't be a bug.

• Like 1

This may have the opposite effect you wished for shrub, I might start carrying a pig in my backpack to deploy as a diversion when under threat.

Regards, Craig.

This may have the opposite effect you wished for shrub, I might start carrying a pig in my backpack to deploy as a diversion when under threat.

Regards, Craig.

pig dont mind he is happy to save human he dont mind if you kill FOR SERIOS NED like food wen you is starve or even make a bagpack IF YOU NED but some player is shot pig FOR NO RESON and this is waste of dayz unicorn life

• Like 5

Slighty off-topic, but I'm really sure that there are a lot of people here that wonder how old Shrub Rocketeer is and where he is from (at least his profile is viewed more than ten times more than the average profile is)...

Slighty off-topic, but I'm really sure that there are a lot of people here that wonder how old Shrub Rocketeer is and where he is from (at least his profile is viewed more than ten times more than the average profile is)...

i dont asking you 'WHARE IS YOU FROM WHAT IS AGE!!!' i am come here for news about dayz share some story what is happen sometime to me and to watch some movie maybe send pm to my frends is NOBODY BUSNESS PLACE I AM LIVE OR WEN IS I WAS BORNED if you are so much interest why you dont send pm ask in polite way instead do derail my movie topic for what reson????

• Like 1

i dont asking you 'WHARE IS YOU FROM WHAT IS AGE!!!' i am come here for news about dayz share some story what is happen sometime to me and to watch some movie maybe send pm to my frends is NOBODY BUSNESS PLACE I AM LIVE OR WEN IS I WAS BORNED if you are so much interest why you dont send pm ask in polite way instead do derail my movie topic for what reson????

Have you been born with a mental disease or have you worked hard to get one? Since I've asked a normal question in a normal way, there is no need for you to vomit at me with your extreme substandard and punctuationless "English". You speak of politeness. My question was asked in a polite way. You Sir, just reacted in an exaggerated, rediculous and childish way. Certainly, the whole DayZ community around the world now cries about the extreme 'derailment' of your thread. But don't worry, you have opened another thread with the same video: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/203973-please-make-the-pig-safe-is-unicorn-of-dayz/

Your answer and your mood remind me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEhUNMFUxBc

Sis me onnlee want too zay too yu hop yu not so mush angcry abut me.

Edited by RogueTrooper

He dont opened a thread with same video, he edited the thread from july on yesterday

and add the video for integrity.

Fantastic video shrub.

Dont be nervous because the pig hater, they try to intimidate you

because they hate it, that you will stop the poacher at pig patrol.

• Like 1

Great video, I'll never shoot a pig.