Sign in to follow this  
Logos1337

Are there vehicles yet?

Can anyone tell me if we have vehicles in this game yet? Because this is the only reason why I have not been playing it.

Im curious how a car would make a difference for you. especially since even if they were out you wouldn't have one nor be getting one anytime soon

• Like 7

Im curious how a car would make a difference for you. especially since even if they were out you wouldn't have one nor be getting one anytime soon

This post should be below every comment/thread regarding whining about the lack of cars

• Like 2

Liars! There are cars all over the map! Even busses and trucks! You just can't drive them around...  :lol:

Edited by Agilov
  • Like 1

They are not going to be out for months to come, if they rush anything like this then there will be threads upon threads about how they are buggy and rubbish! Just wait, right now in the game there is not even much point for one

Not playing because of lack of vehicles? Really, come on:(

How would I not get one if they were out, are you implying that they would be craftable or farmable? Your comment is stupid thanks for nothing. And ya, i'm not going to play because of lack of vehicles. The game is dry and boring without.

It would have been easier to search than to post a thread.

How would I not get one if they were out, are you implying that they would be craftable or farmable? Your comment is stupid thanks for nothing. And ya, i'm not going to play because of lack of vehicles. The game is dry and boring without.

They will be rare and the right parts equally as rare - you can read up on this but im sure you wont - Thxs I love you too man 8)

How would I not get one if they were out

Because you are a useless person that cant even be bothered to use the search function. How on earth would you ever have the patience to search the map for a car and then repair it?

• Like 5

I think most people classified as "car whores" have never actually played the mod and have no idea how it will work. Let me clear that up for you, it won't be possible to just hop in and drive every car you see on the street because they are static objects and that won't change. Cars will have limited spawns (2-3) per server, not only that but they also will be in pretty bad condition when you find them. Since in the mod you could just pick up the rotor (of a helicopter) or an entire engine and put it in to backpack :D, it wasn't a big deal. In standalone however it will be a lot more pain in the ass to gather required parts because of the new inventory system, im pretty sure you'll have to hold bigger items in your hands (too big for backpack) and run across the map to finally install given item.

When vehicles are out they will add yet another purpose to run around and explore but the game itself won't change so i would't count on that.

On a side note, i wouldn't want to be in developers skin when they finally release vehicles and the tsunami of shitstorm and rage hits these forums because this game didn't turn into GTA which most "car whores" think it will

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me if we have vehicles in this game yet? Because this is the only reason why I have not been playing it.

I heard that "The Crew" is a cool driving game.

Yay another lazy new member on this forum who takes the time to create an account yet doesn't take the time to learn and follow a game he bought that's in development.....

No, vehicles are not in.

No his comment was not stupid but rather a valid point. If you did even the slightest bit of research yourself you would know vehicles are going to have to be built together from scrap parts. It's not going to be Forza, Gran Turismo or any other driving game.

If you think vehicles are going to be your knight in shining armor then you're going to be pretty disappointed that they won't be "turn key". This game clearly isn't for you.

Edited by haknslash