DJE1337

DMR Kills (Short Range)

He missed to take the GPS, though. :D

I thought those first three shots were all one hit kills. Still, not shabby. Wish my sniper buddy could shoot like that. He goes through a whole mag trying to hit someone whenever he plays with us.

That's not even any distance to be worth the name sniping plus you were following them on stream - 0 skill / 0 rating.

kthxbye :)

tracking them on teamspeak then using a dmr at a distance of what... 50m?

nice griefing video' date=' not sniping video

[/quote']

kthxbye :)

He missed to take the GPS' date=' though. :D

[/quote']

darn :(

Looks like his skill of taking criticism is just as high as his sniping skill. Afterschool bandits' date=' typical.

[/quote']

"The expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes"

The only mistake around here is you :) BTW there is no school during summer

lolwut whats with all this 1337 shit what are you fucking 15 grow up.

Usually 22 year olds have better stuff to do besides troll on others :) grow up

Wow you can quote wikipedia, your parents must be proud of you ;)

Still, even if you don't like to hear it, your sniping skill sucks. If you come to this forum with a name like that and want to brag it better be something good.

Catchy response btw, I thought you were a little older but that's just about pre-pube.

Wow you can quote wikipedia' date=' your parents must be proud of you ;)

Still, even if you don't like to hear it, your sniping skill sucks. If you come to this forum with a name like that and want to brag it better be something good.

Catchy response btw, I thought you were a little older but that's just about pre-pube.

[/quote']

I can see how this video doesn't prove his sniping skill, but in no way does it show that he sucks. 4 hits on 4 people with 5 shots in 10 seconds resulting in 2 immediate kills and 2 later may not be a superhuman feat, but it requires some amount of skill and experience. If you want to see our skill, we will be posting more videos of our sniping sessions. I'll be sure to send you a PM when we begin those.

You shot a bunch of motionless survivors at a distance so low you probably didn't even need to scope. What does this show? Also your name is unoriginal and makes you look prepubescent.

Shooting was ok, however, two things about the whole situation is kinda lame:

- Regular server with crosshair on

- Streamsniping

Especially the latter is something you just shouldn't do.

Exactly. The first shot going high and killing the girl shows that the distance was less than 300m. Anyone can do that without a scope after some 3 hours of gametime. Especially since you guys were streamsniping them - it's not like you just happened to stumble upon them there.

So, no skill involved. Make sure you send me PMs though when you start to continuously kill moving targets with headshots at 700+ meters.

Exactly. The first shot going high and killing the girl shows that the distance was less than 300m. Anyone can do that without a scope after some 3 hours of gametime. Especially since you guys were streamsniping them - it's not like you just happened to stumble upon them there.

So' date=' no skill involved. Make sure you send me PMs though when you start to continuously kill moving targets with headshots at 700+ meters.

[/quote']

likewise

Whats with your mate calling out range??? At that distance you could have killed them with a few "Cans of beans" lol

If you post something as bad as this?? then learn to take criticism.

Streamsniping? Yea real hard there. Distance was shit as well. Targets standing still the whole time is easy mode. Nothing to see here really. Get some skills then try bragging.

you sound like a total nerd

2356891_f260.jpg

if you would read the description you would realize that its not even my voice u can hear

Whats with your mate calling out range??? At that distance you could have killed them with a few "Cans of beans" lol

If you post something as bad as this?? then learn to take criticism.

He was calling out range it was mil adjustments. We were using them because we knew the shot was less than 300 meters (the range the DMR is zeroed to) so we had to adjust with + mils.

yo got my first confirmed kill at 1000m yesterday :angel:

nice

Schoooooooooooooools out, for, the summer.

Schoooooooooooooools out, for, evah.