VIDEOSAUR (DayZ)

Green Mountain Sanctuary. My first visit. My last.

Holy shit, the stories are true. Nothing good ever came from Green Mountain.

Stay tuned for part two, this adventure's only just getting started...

• Like 4

Hey man!!!

even if it is scripted loved the vídeo!!

the black uniform guy was teleporting right?

Thanks! I can hand on heart say none of this was scripted. This shit is real. I had no idea what to do as nothing even close to this has ever happened to me before in DayZ.

You're right though, that guy did seem to be teleporting around - they all were. You'll see more of that in part two, where stuff gets even more intense.

• Like 2

That server is always full of fucking hackers. Been there twice, first time went to Green Mountain and got in a fire-fight with a squad of guys who had duped gear and infinite ammo M4's. A friend and I killed 4 out of 6 of them.

The second time I went there, I was killed by a teleporting asshole kind of like the guy who abducted you.

Basically, never go to that server ever.

What's the server IP?  Post it here so we can avoid it.

Every time someone tries to make a "safe area" it is rapidly exploited by gangs of military madcaps.

Subbed! Nice vid. :)

What's the server IP?  Post it here so we can avoid it.

Every time someone tries to make a "safe area" it is rapidly exploited by gangs of military madcaps.

The server is named Green Mountain Sanctuary. I've yet to have a good experience there lol. Usually bandits take it over the times I've traveled through. Edited by haknslash

Must be fake, atleast your first contact with the guy on the tower must be scripted. WalkieTalkie doesnt work and you play dumb when he asked if you are a guard...obviously everyone would assume santuaryguard.

but maaan...that hacker....looks like they finally found their way out of berenzino. Saw a flyer yesterday at NWA.

Edited by Khanarac

LOl what is everyone in this game wearing a dress when they play? ,, some one tells me to get on the ground i tell them to get bent and the steel starts barking LOL way to get yourself captured by hackers

Must be fake, atleast your first contact with the guy on the tower must be scripted. WalkieTalkie doesnt work and you play dumb when he asked if you are a guard...obviously everyone would assume santuaryguard.

but maaan...that hacker....looks like they finally found their way out of berenzino. Saw a flyer yesterday at NWA.

Not fake at all. Everything you see and hear in the video is how it happened, as it happened. I genuinely didn't even know what a 'guard' was. Remember, this was my first time to not just the Green Mountain Sanctuary, but Green Mountain altogether. To be honest, I was expecting it to be spooky or creepy in some way. I could never have predicted the 'horror' i got.

Perhaps the second part of the video (which i'll have up tomorrow) will help sway you.

And yeah, damn the hackers. In part two there's a lot more of them and exactly what they're up to.

Not fake at all. Everything you see and hear in the video is how it happened, as it happened. I genuinely didn't even know what a 'guard' was. Remember, this was my first time to not just the Green Mountain Sanctuary, but Green Mountain altogether. To be honest, I was expecting it to be spooky or creepy in some way. I could never have predicted the 'horror' i got.

Perhaps the second part of the video (which i'll have up tomorrow) will help sway you.

And yeah, damn the hackers. In part two there's a lot more of them and exactly what they're up to.

That server is quite literally swarming with them.. I'll send you a PM with a short video displaying it, if you don't mind. (I don't want to derail/add videos to your thread).

• Like 1

That server is quite literally swarming with them.. I'll send you a PM with a short video displaying it, if you don't mind. (I don't want to derail/add videos to your thread).

No worries, and yeah, so I keep hearing. That was my first time on the server, and I have to say I don't think i'll be making it my new home. Maybe we should change the motto:

"One DOES simply walk into Green Mountain... it's just no-one walks out."

Also, nice vid. A solid gold hacker.

The place was trouble pretty much from the get go, people pulling out guns and shooting the place up. Clans attacking them, squads attacking them, hackers attacking them... If I remember correctly, the guards are mainly there during the evening on the weekends. I've been there twice right after they set up shop, both times it was fairly uneventful. Now it's a place to go if you feel like spawning on the coast.

I'm glad I found your YouTube channel via the forums, all your videos are excellent. Thank you for all the great content you provide.