Sign in to follow this  
MasterZedX

...the moment you own it, you better never let it go you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow..opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Where they hackers or something?

Otherwise you're a real douche... You would have got 2 people killed for nothing but ruined clothes and a lost m4, thus ending up with less then you would have had if you let them live or teamed up....

Edited by Mark Darkers

Where they hackers or something?

Otherwise you're a real douche... You would have got 2 people killed for nothing but ruined clothes and a lost m4, thus ending up with less then you would have had if you let them live or teamed up....

If you watched the video, you saw the M4, and the vest i picked up were both hacked. 

dat tactical vest tho. that guy was either a hacker, or had not died in ages...

Who gives a damn about the M4? It's not as if it's that uncommon. They spawn all the damn time near heli crashes, and heli crashes tend to spawn predictably in certain areas of the map. The weapon itself is an inaccurate piece of shit by comparison to the AK 101, at that.

I'd be more upset about losing something cool, like the new SMERSH vest or the new SMG.

Edited by Ransurian

If you watched the video, you saw the M4, and the vest i picked up were both hacked. 

I did, but that must have skipped my eye, in that case I salute you :D

first of all...you're a douche...second why you want a M4? you can get a Ak101 everywhere...better gun, less stress getting one

ya, you're the type i really enjoy killing, those who seem cool at first and then back stab you when you least expect it - they are worse than KOS players IMO since it's deceiving and leaves those type of players who you killed want to start KOS....way to be an a-hole man!