extremenuggets

How do I run back to the old x2 W?

I mean seriously my pinkie hurts from holding down the shift button and w at the same time, I've already tried going into the configuration for the controls and replaced the "Shift" under turbo to x2 W and it didn't work :( 

I've never changed my controls since I customized them back in December 2013 and "2xW" still works for me. I use spacebar for "turbo" and V to vault.... 

Maybe try to change "running" to "2 x W". I hope you figure it out. ("shift" for me is for walking instead of running...)

I've never changed my controls since I customized them back in December 2013 and "2xW" still works for me. I use spacebar for "turbo" and V to vault.... 

Maybe try to change "running" to "2 x W". I hope you figure it out. ("shift" for me is for walking instead of running...)

Same here, I played last night and didn't notice any key binding changes.  I could still double tap "W" to to run just fine.

• Like 1

Alright, if you have Overwolf you can go to the pop up menu from the circle inside the game. When you get there click on the Team Speak icon. Make sure you're character is running while doing this. When the Team speak window pops up, take your finger off the W key. If you stop running just try again, it takes 2-3 times to get it to work. Once your character keeps running you can close out of all windows just don't press the direction keys.

Alright, if you have Overwolf you can go to the pop up menu from the circle inside the game. When you get there click on the Team Speak icon. Make sure you're character is running while doing this. When the Team speak window pops up, take your finger off the W key. If you stop running just try again, it takes 2-3 times to get it to work. Once your character keeps running you can close out of all windows just don't press the direction keys.

Woops thought you were talking about something else. Well thats a way to keep running without holding the key down...

This. Although the only difference is that I have one of my mouse side buttons for the turbo. This allows me to immediately sprint away by using one button (on the mouse) but when I am out in the open and need to run a few miles I can just double tap the W to get up to speed and hold it.

I have found the swap between jogging and walking when holding a weapon a little annoying, but ultimately if everyone is in the same boat and as I get used to it I'm sure it'll not even notice it.

• Like 1

Turbo does not work with 2xW, BUT just below it is Fast Forward. Set that to 2xW and you're good.

• Like 3