Sign in to follow this  
TheMaxedout

whats the scariest moment you've had?

On release build, me and three buddies wander to the base at vibor (we didn't know there was a base there at the time) trying to stay away from the call of duty action at the coastline. A few close calls with other groups or lone wolves but make it though with the thought that every player on the server had the same idea given the amount of encounters. Only one of us had a a firearm, all of us were receiving constant hunger and thrust messages as most of the food we encountered was rotten and what little we found we split up. We take caution as we notice the doors to the prison complex are open. We bound inside and hear a constant metal clank noise. Clanks are consistent, and something we never heard in the mod or Arma 2. We decide to push our luck and rush whoever is making the noise. Our pointman with the rifle storms up the stairs with the rest of us following. We find.... Several dead bodies,at least four. All of them fully geared up with rifles,pistols,gear and backpacks. The clanking noise was from a dead body with an M4A1 constantly slamming the guardrail of the staircase. The best idea we thought of was that they were two groups that wiped each other to a man. We gather what we can and walk out with every item we could have wished for.

Edited by Dale Gribble
  • Like 2

when i suddenly cant do stuff...cant open doors..ping goes up...only find out my fucking flatemade deceided its a good idea to Download firefall RIGHT NOW

yeah scarry shit...tell´ya

other than that..."sliding accidents" those are heartstoppers for sure... :D

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Scariest moment is when Dean announced interest in PS4 port. I think it means they are giving up on fixing the pc version. Guess they will outsource to asia for ps4.

Don't worry, that's just because you didnt read what has been actually said like "DayZ to PS4 in under 3 Years" or "A different team will do this".

I was in Balota airfield doing my regular scope out. I see one bambi running through middle like an idiot. Knowing them, he shot a guy on sight. So i go take him out, After that i check out his gear. Then, BOOM!! Some freeakin sniper with an m24 takes my legs, It scared the crap out me. Luckily i had some morphine and was able to run as i could but he took my legs again and ii got demolished by 10 zombies one after the other. He ended up killing me from 800 meters away.

• Like 1

I was in Balota airfield doing my regular scope out. I see one bambi running through middle like an idiot. Knowing them, he shot a guy on sight. So i go take him out, After that i check out his gear. Then, BOOM!! Some freeakin sniper with an m24 takes my legs, It scared the crap out me. Luckily i had some morphine and was able to run as i could but he took my legs again and ii got demolished by 10 zombies one after the other. He ended up killing me from 800 meters away.

On release build, me and three buddies wander to the base at vibor (we didn't know there was a base there at the time) trying to stay away from the call of duty action at the coastline. A few close calls with other groups or lone wolves but make it though with the thought that every player on the server had the same idea given the amount of encounters. Only one of us had a a firearm, all of us were receiving constant hunger and thrust messages as most of the food we encountered was rotten and what little we found we split up. We take caution as we notice the doors to the prison complex are open. We bound inside and hear a constant metal clank noise. Clanks are consistent, and something we never heard in the mod or Arma 2. We decide to push our luck and rush whoever is making the noise. Our pointman with the rifle storms up the stairs with the rest of us following. We find.... Several dead bodies,at least four. All of them fully geared up with rifles,pistols,gear and backpacks. The clanking noise was from a dead body with an M4A1 constantly slamming the guardrail of the staircase. The best idea we thought of was that they were two groups that wiped each other to a man. We gather what we can and walk out with every item we could have wished for.

I was running for a long time through Elektro today, pursued by some zombies that I was trying to leave behind.  The more I ran through the city, the more I seemed to gather.  I was looking for a fire station or hospital where I could climb the external ladder to get rid of these freaks.  At last I reach the city hospital and I see a ladder.  I stop running to climb - and at that moment the first zombie of the group hits me.  Oh well, then I guess I'll have to deal with them.  I pull out my Magnum and empty the chamber on the group of zombies.  Once they're all on the ground I start climbing the ladder.  I am bleeding and I hear other zombies around being drawn to my location by the shots.  I reach the roof at last where I can finally bandage myself and rest.    

I have had plenty of gun fights honestly i dont think they are the scary part. for me the scary stuff is when im by myself and strange thing start to happen like noises, dead bodies, and the crazy zombies noises haha.

My scariest moment was being trapped inside a jail in Balota by people who were glitched into walls/floors and could see my every move, talking with people outside who were waiting for me to log out to rush in.  I had to wait for like an hour before the server reset, tension the entire time.

My scariest moment was being trapped inside a jail in Balota by people who were glitched into walls/floors and could see my every move, talking with people outside who were waiting for me to log out to rush in.  I had to wait for like an hour before the server reset, tension the entire time.

Never a fun situation to be in man. your lucky you made it out alive.