Sign in to follow this  
TheMaxedout

a dark campfire story

Wow you are a very seedy individual.

At least you kept the red hard hat on for a bulls eye if there was a vigilante sniper near by but seems you made it out :P  

• Like 1

One more reason why otherwise friendly clans will now just shoot on sight potentially friendly strangers.

Shit video.

Haha funny thing is that I put a warning up even before the video started so little sensitive people like you don't watch.

Haha funny thing is that I put a warning up even before the video started so little sensitive people like you don't watch.

I give as many fucks about your warnings as you have recieved beans for this video.

To summarise: not much of a fuck is given.

• Like 1

I give as many fucks about your warnings as you have recieved beans for this video.

To summarise: not much of a fuck is given.

haha I dont want your beans lol you sound like you have a lot of rage built up you poor poor little guy.

I skipped through the video and all I saw was a guy with a cowboy hat leaning right. You seem to lean right a lot. Why do you lean right so much?

I ain't even mad.

Just disappointed at the lack of creativity.

Far more lulz and entertainment could be had.

Receiving a bit of flak I see.. perhaps should have posted it under "bandit campfire" :P

Receiving a bit of flak I see.. perhaps should have posted it under "bandit campfire" :P

thats the thing about it I feed off of the negatives because this has most likely happened to the people being so negative

We all know you're not a troll...don't try to use that defense, silly. :P

We all know you're not a troll...don't try to use that defense, silly. :P

I admit this video could be far better some people who arent bandits shouldnt watch something that openly has a warning lol