Sign in to follow this  
RagedDrew

Just started watching a stream (not advertising)

So I was directed to a streamer a friend watched once so I thought I'd give her a try, so she started streaming a few minutes ago so I jumped on and the first thing I hear is a male voice saying "I need someone to knock me out we can dupe"

I start discussing this matter with the other followers and even the streamer gets her say in it.

She says "Well if you ever PVP as much as me in Berezino, you'd be duping as well"

I mean I've got over 1,000 game time and never ever had to dupe and the DEVs really need to get something done to show the community that they take rule breaking seriously and one step would be to crack down on these popular streamers and start banning them.

Said stream is here:

**********removed***********

While writing this up the streamer is openly talking about duping but never shows it on her streams.

Get her name and report the DOB...Evidence on file. She will now be $30 poorer and hopefully she has a Steam account with tons of games!

Edited by Boneboys

That's honestly the most pathetic thing I've seen.

"Well if you ever PVP as much as me in Berezino, you'd be duping as well"

well first off whoever that dip shit streamer was, you shouldn't even be in "berezino pvping as much as yourself" because if you didn't dupe the shit out of your gear, you would actually start playing the game, exploring new places, meeting people. But no, you choose to make DayZ fucking Call of Duty: Battle of Berezino so you dont play the game it is intended to. 

Play COD if you want to "pvp as much as you do".

/end rant

• Like 6

Pathetic lol, stopped watching after skimming through 3 minutes....

show the community that they take rule breaking seriously and one step would be to crack down on these popular streamers and start banning them.

Why post this, just to show the community ?