Sign in to follow this  
GunnyITA

Improvised sound traps!

I was thinking, for those are camping that would be interesting to introduce some sounds traps!

You do take 2 wood sticks, a rope and 6 cans of soda/food. Slot taken: 5 vertical slots

Then you place them behind and between 2 trees at a maximum range of 10 metres, only on terrain! If a player walk over them they will make a loud sound of cans knocking eachother.

The trap can also be painted with green or black spray. because the cans are colored.

Off course they can be removed by a player that pay attention on them, through an animation.

In this way people camping might be relax much more and pay attention on where they are looking at. And also who's moving will pay much more attention on where he's putting his feet

It isn't an idea made only to previligiate those are camping, but there are going to be traps for rabbits and i don't see where's the problem to improve something improvised like this, as the ingame items already exist to make it.

What do you think?

Edited by GunnyITA
  • Like 4

Copied from the walking dead but none the less still a cool idea that I wouldn't mind having in game. Also the wind could also shake it. IS IT A PLAYER or IS IT THE WIND.

like the traps on metro? i like the idea, and not just usefull for campers, is usfull for main bases too

I have thought of this idea so many times I would love to see it.. it would make a camp site sooo much better.

Maybe it could also have a feature of adding small rocks to the cans for noise.