Sign in to follow this  
Catmouth

endgame zone

That probably meant spawning when you join a server. So you can barricade an area and prevent players from spawning inside if they did not log out there.

The game is also too easy. Once you have picked up your first gun, the only difficulties are avoiding hostile players. The zombies never cause any danger or scare. They are almost laughable. The cities where you find the better loot should have many more zombies so you cant just run around loot farming. I really hope they fix this game because the idea is very interesting.

I think this would destroy the concept of this game. For me, if when i get geared up fully, it makes me want to either find specific clothing, or simply track and kill.

The game is also too easy. Once you have picked up your first gun, the only difficulties are avoiding hostile players. The zombies never cause any danger or scare. They are almost laughable. The cities where you find the better loot should have many more zombies so you cant just run around loot farming. I really hope they fix this game because the idea is very interesting.

You know what, someone may as well come out and say this. THIS GAME IS IN ALPHA. All the shit you want will come into the game later down the line, very late. And as far as End Game goes. There's a video game series that goes by the name " Call of Duty " that may interest you more if you want an end game.

You don't gain 'skill points' in real life.  (Or at least, I don't...) 

So you're saying that you neither learn anything nor improve physically in any way... ever?  Sucks to be you.

So you're saying that you neither learn anything nor improve physically in any way... ever?  Sucks to be you.

Nope. I'm saying that I don't gain skill points in real life.  It's not a metaphor.  

the minute they release the "WOW" endgame dung or content this game is dead!  Leave it as survival of the fittest.

• Like 1

The game needs endgame objectives. After fully supplied there should be a dangerous zone where, if you are lucky to survive, you can find permanent loot, skillpoints or means to build a safehouse, pet or whatever. There could even be endgame "dungeons" where you need a fully geared team to enter after great preparations.

I shall write this game and call it Call of Warcraft Racing Dungeon, because it needs fast cars and monster trucks. It will be epic.

IMO, there should be so much content that it would be virtually impossible to achieve the "end-game".

Because essentially, as long as you're alive, you've already achieved the end-game.

After all, it is all about survival.

Edited by blunce