Sign in to follow this  
Killawife

Remove black You are dead screen

the only thing i hate about the death screen is it is a bit plain. It would be cool when you died it showed you the stats of your life. how many PVP kills and zombie kills, etc. 

wouldn't be bad to display those somewhere on that screen to see how you did in that life so I'm all for it as long as I get to keep the "you are dead" message. Lets face it that thing pisses you off but it makes you try harder to not see it again lol.

wouldn't be bad to display those somewhere on that screen to see how you did in that life so I'm all for it as long as I get to keep the "you are dead" message. Lets face it that thing pisses you off but it makes you try harder to not see it again lol.

Exactly why I left console gaming behind

Exactly why I left console gaming behind

A few simple stats is exactly why you left console gaming behind?

Cool story, bro. PC gaming has known stats after death way before consoles even knew multiplayer. You going to go play only card games now knowing this?

A few simple stats is exactly why you left console gaming behind?

Cool story, bro. PC gaming has known stats after death way before consoles even knew multiplayer. You going to go play only card games now knowing this?

i think he meant the "you are dead" screen

have you heard the term "dead men don't talk?" thats because if you are dead, its lights out, you can't then teamspeak your buddies and say where you got shot from and where the shooter is running to or what he is doing. You are dead, your contribution to the game and your friends has expired, its up to them to figure out whats going on and how to deal with it providing they aren't also lying next to you leaking like a fucked fridge.