cruiseashimself

Coolest thing they've done to date

I logged in this week after a 3 month hiatus. Hoping it was going have some pretty good changes waiting for me.

Well I picked some apples, cut that tree down, took the wood and ran around trying to find items to start a fire. Have not been fishing or hunted yet. Although, I did notice a lot more loot then there was before. all that is good but the best thing was....

As I stood on the top of the construction site and a huge explosion with fire and smoke came from the lumber yard. I was seriously in awe and HAD to go check it out.

I hope they add more stuff like that. Being able to be interactive with the map or even if its just timed events like the lumber mill.

Are there more places that have this now?

Maybe someone threw a grenade? I could be totally wrong, but I don't remember seeing anything like that in the change logs.

The thing that blows up are the pumps at the gas station. You can shoot them but they will also blow up by themselves sometimes. It is not advised to stand by them when they do.

You can also blow up gas containers that sit by houses. Its not as impressive though but if you like things that go boom, go ahead.

• Like 1

Nothing explodes at the lumber mill. That was a grenade, I'm pretty sure.

I seriously got on the building next to the smoke stack and watch the gas station blow up like every couple of minutes and I've seen it on a couple servers.

Maybe someone came through and blew it up prior But its still cool it kept doing it. Might be a server glitch to repeat the explosion.