Merc.

Fire station in NW

Browsing the map I noticed that there is no fire station in the northwest part of the map. Personally, I think just for realism purposes one should be added to some town in that region to an existing town.

Nwaf?

Yeah, but there should be more, realistically.

EDIT: There's what, 1 in cherno, 2 elecktro, 1 NWAF & 1 in one of the new towns(that I forgot the name of because I never go up there)? Am I forgetting any?

Edited by MadWookie

They may add more fire stations with the towns they're adding soon.

Edited by nettles

vybor, they should put one in vybor oh and one of those huge clock towers too. I know it would look funny but who doesn't want a clock tower that close to NWAF?

vybor, they should put one in vybor oh and one of those huge clock towers too. I know it would look funny but who doesn't want a clock tower that close to NWAF?

That thing would be too far from the NWAF to do anything useful.  People stop rendering around a klik or so depending on your settings.  My partner and I were testing the range of the Mosin and it was kinda funny to see him pop in and out of existence.  Those clock towers are baddasser than hell though lemme tell you what.

That thing would be too far from the NWAF to do anything useful.  People stop rendering around a klik or so depending on your settings.  My partner and I were testing the range of the Mosin and it was kinda funny to see him pop in and out of existence.  Those clock towers are baddasser than hell though lemme tell you what.

yeah the clock towers are awesome and I was actually being facetious however it wouldn't bother me in the least to find one show up in vybor (just not to useful as you have noted), it would only serve as another reason to have shoot em ups on the streets of vybor and not really add any substance to NWAF. I chose vybor cause it has a bit too much already with the 3 or 4 piano houses, med center, school and police station all it needs is a fire station and clock tower to be a major metropolis oh and some apartments, cant forget those.

I don't usually try shots with the mosin over 850 to 900 meters (mostly guessing) but I have noticed that when I do find a zed at that distance they don't animate (players do) and you shoot them they just stand there till they despawn (unless another player interacts with them). currently my draw distance is pretty far but I am not really sure how far, I can still see players at a distance I would not try shooting them from so theres that.

• Like 1

Yeah there's only four of them on the map. And not NWAF obviously. Should just be in one of the towns in the West/ NorthWest Region

Yeah, but there should be more, realistically.

EDIT: There's what, 1 in cherno, 2 elecktro, 1 NWAF & 1 in one of the new towns(that I forgot the name of because I never go up there)? Am I forgetting any?

• Like 1

Realistically, there would be more in the real world so there should be more in the game. Seeing how important a fireaxe is, there should be one in every town.

I also love they spawn the pelican cases. They are cumbersome to work some inventory with but I am a slot whore so I deal with it happily.