Sign in to follow this  
battlerhd

Player Stats?

I saw a very cool picture where at the start menu you could see some interesting stats next to your player, nothing to give you any advantage over other players, just something thats would want players to survive longer because they can see there progress when they log in. I would like this feature its really cool in my opinion.ou5wzGt.png

Edited by iBattleVet
  • Like 6

Yes we need this and a way to share it in steam

I'd love something like this to be honest. Then again I'd love to see a full stat-sheet for my current character, bandages used, bones broken, animals eaten, rounds fired etc.

Could take it or leave it.

Especially the player kills statistic. Not that I don't love killing folks in-game, I do, but it's not something that I feel should be tracked.

And not to beat the deadest of all horses, and I say this without scorn, but try search function next time. This has been discussed a lot in the past.

• Like 4

All very cool, except for the players killed count; As if that mattered...

Anyone could snipe from the trees on the coast and rack up a bambi body count.

Edited by Spartacus Rex
  • Like 2

I am not sure if 'players killed' should be included to score board.

PS.

And maybe change 'kilometers traversed' to % of map explored.

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 3

oh please god no.  I've seen too many (one) games turned toxic by stats bullshit.

• Like 2

Yeah i dont mind that minus the player kill stat we dont really need anything more to premote player killing i can see the Epeen crowd now sitting in known spawn areas killing freshspawns flat out so they can post pictures of there UBER high player kill count.....

But the time lived ,distance travelled etc maybe animals hunted etc might be cool but i can take it or leave it really ..

• Like 1

I believe Dean said they are opening up the API or something to leave it to us to create stats on websites. 

Edited by cels

The "Hours Survived" stat is cool.

No Kill count please... It quickly creates a k.o.s. culture, and pseudo objective.

OMG THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC 

TOTALLY RUINING MY GAME EXPERIENCE

I would like to see distance traveled (km) and I would like to see hours alive or in game days alive etc.

Maybe a zombie kill count instead of a player kill count?

Could take it or leave it.

Especially the player kills statistic. Not that I don't love killing folks in-game, I do, but it's not something that I feel should be tracked.

And not to beat the deadest of all horses, and I say this without scorn, but try search function next time. This has been discussed a lot in the past.

so....... you like to kill People but you do not want others to know how many you kill? Scared that no one would trust you again? lol

It seems like it would be a fun Feature. Much like myself, I am sure others would have a short list per character spawned.

The game is basically KoS for everyone anyways. I do not see anything changing in that department.

Edited by Nefretum

The game is basically KoS for everyone anyways. I do not see anything changing in that department.

Lol. Surprising how often you hear people say that and how little it fits my game experience. I'd say 75% do NOT KoS. 25% is far from, "everyone, always".

• Like 2

I have had about 20 or so encounters with others........I haved died 18 times out of those 20. Most of the time for no reason. I always ask people I find if they need supplies. I have no Problem sharing my loot. I get killed anyways.

I have had about 20 or so encounters with others........I haved died 18 times out of those 20. Most of the time for no reason. I always ask people I find if they need supplies. I have no Problem sharing my loot. I get killed anyways.

Hmm, maybe it has to do with where on the map we are or whether we play hardcore/regular ... or simply luck. Anyhow, I think it changed for the better. A few months back, people seemed to be a lot more hostile than they are now.

I am not sure if 'players killed' should be included to score board.

PS.

And maybe change 'kilometers traversed' to % of map explored.

Player kills shouldn't be mentioned, how about showing the number of killed zeds instead?

He has the same damn avatar as Frosti!

Also, no killcount for players. Other than that it's fine. Maybe count "wounded" aswell.

I did not make the picture btw, but I agree that kills sould be replaced with zeds killed. If it were to have player kills then it could have a effect on the player like bloodshot eyes so if you were ever close enough to see them you would know not to trust him or her, but zeds killed would be better.