emigrates

Advance to contact!

Hey folks, me and a few of the lads went up to North West Airfield last night. Danny our camera man recorded most of the action and of course, first kill of the night goes to me! Check it out :)

We usually have little brag competitions on who can get the most kills, scoreboard as shown for a 3ish hour period;

emigrates - 6 kills

Danny - 4 kills

Buggy - 2 kills

JoKa - 1/2 kill

• Like 1

how does one get 1/2 a kill.....Did he shoot his legs off?

This video is a perfect example of why I prefer to play hardcore.

Entertaining nonetheless.

• Like 4

Absolutely cannot stand 3rd person camera wall peeking, especially when you consider how good arma/dayzs 1st person cam is.

how does one get 1/2 a kill.....Did he shoot his legs off?

Yeah pretty much, he shot a guy who slumped to the ground and looked as though he was dead, we all put a few rounds in him but he had vanished a few minutes earlier. Since we don't know if he was dead or alive, we have him a half!

I'm glad you found it entertaining. There's so little difference between hardcore and regular, it's just 3rd person. I prefer regular since I can see my character. Ultimately we do play regular and hardcore. My equipment on hardcore is a fully propped M4 with a lot of 5.56. 

Absolutely cannot stand 3rd person camera wall peeking, especially when you consider how good arma/dayzs 1st person cam is.

Good to know!

was good I enjoy but I hope I never walking in same area you guys is play because YOU NEVER USE DIRECT CHAT BEFORE SHOT? so maybe you kill vary friendly person who don't look for trouble and if you asking he giving everything what he got and you sayve bullet and laso don't show position to other bandit clan if I think is player around I always open mic )wen is fix) and say 'hey I am frend don't shot please' if mic is broke I do type the same so please if you hear me don't shot because I will give if I have what you Is need.

I like the long scope I never find one time I was find but I don't have space for carry was frash spawn and wen I was find a backpack I going back but it was take by other player is ok, I hope he have fun with, me I don't do no more kill on sight because I trying and I have fun but after I was feel sad for the players because they don't dpo nothing to deserve only they coming in my camp trap house wen I was make ambush hahaha was like catch fish wait wait wait BOOOM HAHAH thenks for loot but after coming the guilt

I will subscribe wen I make youtube account

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™

Yeah pretty much, he shot a guy who slumped to the ground and looked as though he was dead, we all put a few rounds in him but he had vanished a few minutes earlier. Since we don't know if he was dead or alive, we have him a half!

I'm glad you found it entertaining. There's so little difference between hardcore and regular, it's just 3rd person. I prefer regular since I can see my character. Ultimately we do play regular and hardcore. My equipment on hardcore is a fully propped M4 with a lot of 5.56. 

Good to know!

Pls just dont start talking about difference betwen HC and Regular, if that was a HC server score would be different, you hiding in that pinetree with 3rd camera looking around and spoting players, half of those kills were "oh i can see him" but you were still behind the wall! Nice video by the way, for a regular server of course

Edit: But i went on your channel and gave you sub. i do like videos!

Edited by serb8

was good I enjoy but I hope I never walking in same area you guys is play because YOU NEVER USE DIRECT CHAT BEFORE SHOT? so maybe you kill vary friendly person who don't look for trouble and if you asking he giving everything what he got and you sayve bullet and laso don't show position to other bandit clan if I think is player around I always open mic )wen is fix) and say 'hey I am frend don't shot please' if mic is broke I do type the same so please if you hear me don't shot because I will give if I have what you Is need.

I like the long scope I never find one time I was find but I don't have space for carry was frash spawn and wen I was find a backpack I going back but it was take by other player is ok, I hope he have fun with, me I don't do no more kill on sight because I trying and I have fun but after I was feel sad for the players because they don't dpo nothing to deserve only they coming in my camp trap house wen I was make ambush hahaha was like catch fish wait wait wait BOOOM HAHAH thenks for loot but after coming the guilt

I will subscribe wen I make youtube account

Haha, thanks buddy. Yeah we don't talk a lot, especially not in high pop areas. 

Pls just dont start talking about difference betwen HC and Regular, if that was a HC server score would be different, you hiding in that pinetree with 3rd camera looking around and spoting players, half of those kills were "oh i can see him" but you were still behind the wall! Nice video by the way, for a regular server of course

Edit: But i went on your channel and gave you sub. i do like videos!

That's true, if it was a hardcore server it would be higher. We tend to stick to Berezino, last time we were there in a group of 11 people we emptied the server. But then again, even HC isn't anything like real life. Camera isn't me btw, like I said - I'm not Danny, I'm the guy who you hear first of all saying "Okay, taking a shot.. yeah he's dead"

That's true, if it was a hardcore server it would be higher. We tend to stick to Berezino, last time we were there in a group of 11 people we emptied the server. But then again, even HC isn't anything like real life. Camera isn't me btw, like I said - I'm not Danny, I'm the guy who you hear first of all saying "Okay, taking a shot.. yeah he's dead"

You overly defensive about the camera. Fact is that all that roof camping, sitting inside trees and looking behind walls isnt possible in hardcore.

Also I dont understand the real-life card you pulled out, what that has to do with anything. If anything HC is more closer to RL than regular, but I wouldnt use that as an argument.

You overly defensive about the camera. Fact is that all that roof camping, sitting inside trees and looking behind walls isnt possible in hardcore.

Also I dont understand the real-life card you pulled out, what that has to do with anything. If anything HC is more closer to RL than regular, but I wouldnt use that as an argument.

It just disappoints me when people storm threads to complain about the use of 3rd person. If you dislike 3PP then don't play it and don't watch videos. I beg to differ about not being able to roof camp, sit inside trees and looking behind walls, my first experience on hardcore was sitting in a bush opposite 2 story pub running down anyone who dared run past. Game play is exactly the same, you can even glitch your head through walls - it's not difficult. 

Well in real life, I can poke my head up without having the move my body, I can check my body and see more visually. I can see the magazine, rifle butt and more of my weapon. I can check my webbing/plate carriers without only seeing the top pocket. Yes, I'm not seeing myself as a 3rd person experience but yes I can also see more myself than I could if I was playing DayZ without 3rd person. 

• Like 1

I like to watch 3rd camera videos, i just dont like ppl that talking how 3rd camera servers are same as hc, i play HC ( first person camera games for 5 years now and almost never joined 3rd) arma3, dayz, dayz standalone belive me, all those guys that came from regular on hardcore drop like a flyes when shoting begins! This doesnt mean that you dont performe well on hc, this is just a fact about most of regular players, time that you spend behind the wall picking with your 3rd camera pin you in to the bush or a corner on hardcore server when you hear a shot. Agree or dont, but you know i am right, and yes, it is harder to kill and spot players on HC

Edit: I dont have anything agains players that play regular, its their choice, i find those videos entertaining to watch on yt

Edited by serb8
  • Like 1

I like to watch 3rd camera videos, i just dont like ppl that talking how 3rd camera servers are same as hc, i play HC ( first person camera games for 5 years now and almost never joined 3rd) arma3, dayz, dayz standalone belive me, all those guys that came from regular on hardcore drop like a flyes when shoting begins! This doesnt mean that you dont performe well on hc, this is just a fact about most of regular players, time that you spend behind the wall picking with your 3rd camera pin you in to the bush or a corner on hardcore server when you hear a shot. Agree or dont, but you know i am right, and yes, it is harder to kill and spot players on HC

I don't want to do derail the topic because is good movie and I am same like serb for me hardcore is more feel real but I playing both and enjoying both but I like hardcore because I know if player see me is possible I see him but also I like to see my character when he have nice cloth and animation is cool wen I am sneak behind the wall with the rifle so for me both is good and I don't know why some guys attack for 3rd person because is free choice of evry person play how he like and they don't hurt nobody because everyone know if server is hardcore or softcore and is same rules for all person so is fair

• Like 1

Edit: I dont have anything agains players that play regular, its their choice, i find those videos entertaining to watch on yt

I think you may be exaggerating the difficulty of locating people on HC just a tad..

I don't want to do derail the topic because is good movie and I am same like serb for me hardcore is more feel real but I playing both and enjoying both but I like hardcore because I know if player see me is possible I see him but also I like to see my character when he have nice cloth and animation is cool wen I am sneak behind the wall with the rifle so for me both is good and I don't know why some guys attack for 3rd person because is free choice of evry person play how he like and they don't hurt nobody because everyone know if server is hardcore or softcore and is same rules for all person so is fair

Shall we ignore the use of grammar here and pretend your sentence construction didn't just improve tenfold? ;)

Good to know!

forgot to add, good video nonetheless, I never come across groups of good players, just groups of lemmings who cant kill anything outside of 10 meters xD

Shall we ignore the use of grammar here and pretend your sentence construction didn't just improve tenfold? ;)

after boneboys was say dogs is chase me I putting more efforts for improve spell an grammar because I DONT WANT BAN

• Like 1

You know what, am gona end this discusion for now, gona watch your yt channel for more content, hoping for some HC video where you are doing the same as on regular. 

after boneboys was say dogs is chase me I putting more efforts for improve spell an grammar because I DONT WANT BAN

Wait, off topic, admin told you that you can get ban because you use google translate or you just dont know english very well?

Wait, off topic, admin told you that you can get ban because you use google translate or you just dont know english very well?

I don't know exact what boneboys was say but he say dogs in on my tail because my grammar but he don't say ban but I don't risk this so now when I see mistake I do edit BEFORE  I am post because I know many person don't like my grammar and my spelling skill but I am try and I will do big improve if I doing more practise, sorry for off toipic I want say also you guys play VARY ORGANISE CLEAR COMMUNICATE and if you were use this power for assist good person and hunt bandit you will be my heros

I don't know exact what boneboys was say but he say dogs in on my tail because my grammar but he don't say ban but I don't risk this so now when I see mistake I do edit BEFORE  I am post because I know many person don't like my grammar and my spelling skill but I am try and I will do big improve if I doing more practsie

I can understand everything you write, my english is not that well too, just type as you type, i dont think you can get a ban for that :) but improve english , thats always good! sorry for off topic

• Like 1

I don't know exact what boneboys was say but he say dogs in on my tail because my grammar but he don't say ban but I don't risk this so now when I see mistake I do edit BEFORE  I am post because I know many person don't like my grammar and my spelling skill but I am try and I will do big improve if I doing more practise, sorry for off toipic I want say also you guys play VARY ORGANISE CLEAR COMMUNICATE and if you were use this power for assist good person and hunt bandit you will be my heros

Genuinely pissing myself in laughter. Don't let the dog catch you!

• Like 1

-

Its ok that you play 3rd person and your the one who was trying to convince your ideology of camera angles is right. I was just wandering why people get emotional on this subject.

• Like 1

Its ok that you play 3rd person and your the one who was trying to convince your ideology of camera angles is right. I was just wandering why people get emotional on this subject.

ideology? If you say so.