Sign in to follow this  
Rucki

Fracture and Dead on actual Stable

Well i specially always do have an splint in my inventar, because its knowing, that on stairways and walls you can easily get an fracture, but.....

First i was well geared on Airfield, tried to have a look under an bed, looked like an AK... maybe striped a little bit the bed, got fractured leg, arms, everything fractured, tried to splint myselfe, than died in splinting animation. 

Thought myselve, well its alpha, its fun to search new gear, got spawned somewhere in the wood, after running around for 10 minutes found an barnshouse, went upstairs... fracture and instantly dead.............

Something had changed in this stable, fractures are much more lethal than before.

yah, its pretty annoying.  Me and my buddy were on the second story of a jailhouse.  Not even near stairs, just eating some food and talking.  All of a sudden, both our legs fractured.  Just, outta no where.  We weren't even moving. 

It's currently best to avoid the second level of jail houses on military bases and airfields. My last two deaths have come from walking around upstairs. Once in the hallway, the other in the room with the beds. A few yelps of pain followed by a "My leg is broken" and a "You are dead".

It's currently best to avoid the second level of jail houses on military bases and airfields. My last two deaths have come from walking around upstairs. Once in the hallway, the other in the room with the beds. A few yelps of pain followed by a "My leg is broken" and a "You are dead".

There is no way to telll where you suddenly get broken legs and die. I had this running in an open field yesterday.

• Like 1

There is no way to telll where you suddenly get broken legs and die. I had this running in an open field yesterday. Also, primary button glitch, and zombiemania. Waiting for hotfix

Edited by aasand

Boy at this rate in a few patches we'll all be rolling and crawling to get to where we wanna go lol xD