Super_Duty

Experimental Branch: 0.48 Discussion

Well just started playing, can someone confirm that those stuttering stoped for him as well, cos it stoped for me too, also i think the game works better now, getting better frames

First 30 min yes, after when 32gb ram is full everything comming back to "normal" 15fps in city ;)

i was more talking about stuttering that were in 0.47 i never had that low fps :) 

I found. 380 ammo in a police car

give me da pictures, pretty please....

also: mosin speedloaders? We are going to DIE!!! all the snipers

Edited by basinox

So I updated to 0.48 and I can still join 0.47 servers, they all show green dots. I know I am on 0.48 because it says so on the top right corner on the menu.

So I updated to 0.48 and I can still join 0.47 servers, they all show green dots. I know I am on 0.48 because it says so on the top right corner on the menu.

Probably means the update is primarily client-side.

Btw. Can someone confirm if SMERSH spawns or not. for the wiki changelog

I know one thing that hasnt changed from previous exp patch, There are shit loads of zeds in polana AGAIN lol . Both patches i have been chased out of town by alot of zeds move to next town usual 1 or 2 but in polana on aus/nz hardcore exp test server its full of zeds nasty ones with pointy teeth.

Its late here but what hand gun is the .380acp ammo for..

i spawned just outside of Polana on a UK server and it was practicaly empty. no players and but 1 zombie.

Try the new runing when you got weapon in hand :) and give me beans... :P

• Like 1

Btw. Can someone confirm if SMERSH spawns or not. for the wiki changelog

I found SMERSH Backpack (3 times) 

I assume the vest is in ;) 

• Like 1

I found SMERSH Backpack (3 times) 

I assume the vest is in ;)

tumblr_n9ncc6E3m11sfhyoqo1_500.gif

Now I can remove that source request, thnx

News from the North West!

I quickly darted to NWAF/Vybor base and have some GREAT NEWS!

1. SMERSH backpack spawns in prisons & tents for sure but I assume it would spawn in all millitary spawns (no sign of the vest yet) The backpack says you can attatch it to the SMERSH vest and STILL use a backpack. It can hold 8 slots. Potentially depending on how much the SMESH vest can carry this will be amazing

2. .380 ammo is everywhere. I found 2x 8 round makarov clips in the prisons and a makarov

3. .45 acp ammo spawns all over military spawns

4. Theory but notable: I found NO .22 rounds, mags, clips anywhere in all of NWAF and vybor base. I believe they have moved the loot table. I found a 30 round .22 sporter clip in a civilian loot spawn house and an amphibia clip in a police station though

5. The 75 round drum mag spawns all over the place at NWAF. I found 5 of them in one go of NWAF. They appear to now spawn in both prisons and barracks. I found hoards of the 30 round clips too both oem and non oem 

6. AK101. Also now appears to spawn in prisons and barracks but i also found one in a Jeep outside of lopatino/vybor. I saw 4 total at NWAF

7. No sign of an AKM yet :(

8. Now on to find a tent to stash my loot and then rinse repeat til i find more new stuff

P.S. In all of my looting I saw no instant respawns :) I was careful to move every object in Vybor base and not a single thing respawned. So it looks like there will be less exploiting of this ! Glad to see the devs fixed the instant respawn farm issue. 

Also Wooden floor tents still = 0 loot

Edited by trev186
  • Like 6

10367694_602651126520504_206365310662749

Where did you find this !? Is this in the update or just some new news ?

that 30 round clip for the AKM existed prior to  but yeah i found the .380 ammo and the makarov clip

Getting ready to test peristience see if my makarov i threw on the ground survives a reset 

Peristence does not seem to be active on .48 at least not for individual items my Makraov with it's clip despawned after reset 

I always spawn near the new area east of Berezino, any one got the same thing? 

Peristence does not seem to be active on .48 at least not for individual items my Makraov with it's clip despawned after reset 

try a tent

I had stuff in a backpack + items nearby on ground and everything still there after restart.

Mosin speedloader ?

x5ID8Y.jpg

Oooooh stripper clip. Question is, how are you going to be able to use that when a scope is mounted on the mosin?

• Like 1