Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

Question About the 101

Has anyone found a higher magazine than the 30 round for the 101? I feel like maybe there is a rarer higher end magazine or drum for the gun that not many ppl are aware of or maybe has yet to be put in. The gun is pretty awesome though as you can put ALL the AKM attachments including the scope on the gun. Oh and you can mix and match the AKM and 101 standard stock and buttstock between each other too.

Nope, unfortunately not.

You can only find the 30 round clips as of right now. :(

Nope, unfortunately not.

You can literally attach everything from the AKM onto it just about. I just want to be able to ether find more ammo for it or have a higher round magazine if the ammo is going to be really rare.

But iv read on the wiki it only takes the 30 round clips been searching for something higher end that it can fit with but i guess not. Its a good gun if i can keep a decent flow of ammunition for it.

Edited by Deathlove

if i can keep a decent flow of ammunition for it.

I have 2 full 30rnd clips I can give you if you wanna meet up for a trade somewhere.

I have 2 full 30rnd clips I can give you if you wanna meet up for a trade somewhere.

Nah thats cool its to risky. Iv had this character for months now.

Oh another thing im liking is the MP5K now that i have 2 magazines. A 15 round and a 30 round. It eats ammo fast but you can take out a group of infected at close range pretty easy if your not woozy from running. But i noticed they don't come with the handle grip now. I guess you have to find that as an added bonus extra in a military tent or something now?

Edited by Deathlove

Nope, unfortunately not.

I found 20(5x4) round clips

eSoJ7Exl.jpg

• Like 1

I found 20(5x4) round clips

eSoJ7Exl.jpg

LMAO what the hell are those? Those don't look like anything for a gun. XD

Edited by Deathlove

LMAO what the hell are those? Those don't look like anything for a gun. XD

I really can't tell if you're joking or not.

I'm going to check back tomorrow.

I really can't tell if you're joking or not.

I'm going to check back tomorrow.

Nope i think i have an idea of what the are but im pretty much clueless. They almost look like paper clips.

No just a 30 but as the only AR that is fully automatic ,30 is good enough. But I'm not saying I wouldn't want to fine a 5.56 C mag

Edited by TheLast-StaR
  • Like 1

I hope there aren't higher capacity mags for it.  I wish there weren't even drum or 60 round mags for the akm and m4 respectively.  At least not yet, till they have more variety.  It's stupid having guns with such high capacities at this stage of the game.

• Like 1

I hope there aren't higher capacity mags for it.  I wish there weren't even drum or 60 round mags for the akm and m4 respectively.  At least not yet, till they have more variety.  It's stupid having guns with such high capacities at this stage of the game.

No whats stupid is having a gun that spawns with corresponding ammo you can only find in other Magazines. Im hopping that the NATO rounds start spawning a tiny bit in places in the next few patches.

All the higher end magazines and drums make sense regardless considering they are all used realistically with there corresponding weapons. The spawning just has to be adjusted on certain types and CURRENTLY the only place to find magazines for civilian weapons is at military outpost and bases in general so it kind of defeats the purpose of a tier based system for lower to higher end magazines. So ppl will find the high end equipment regardless trying to stumble around for the low end stuff.

Edited by Deathlove

Nope i think i have an idea of what the are but im pretty much clueless. They almost look like paper clips.

They're stripper clips for a mosin man. You open the bolt, stick it in the top, push the cartridges down.

They're stripper clips for a mosin man. You open the bolt, stick it in the top, push the cartridges down.

Oh ok. Yeah without the bullets in them they looked totally abstract from my perspective. XD

I watched a 101 video guide the other day who suggested the 5.56 did more damage than the 7.62, can anyone confirm this, im finding it dubious because that would also mean the M4 does more damage than the AKM

I watched a 101 video guide the other day who suggested the 5.56 did more damage than the 7.62, can anyone confirm this, im finding it dubious because that would also mean the M4 does more damage than the AKM

I have an M4 with me as well on my back with full Magpul attachments. Ill give it a try in a bit. The 101 does indeed seem to take less to kill a infected than an AKM does.

The 101 does indeed seem to take less to kill a infected than an AKM does.

I don't think so. In some situations, it took three shots with my AK101 at close range to kill a soldier-zombie, and two shots for a civilian-zombie. AFAIK the AKM takes both down with one shot, doesn't it?

I don't think so. In some situations, it took three shots with my AK101 at close range to kill a soldier-zombie, and two shots for a civilian-zombie. AFAIK the AKM takes both down with one shot, doesn't it?

I think maybe running, fatigue and maybe even sway are playing apart in each weapons performance were just not paying attention to it very much.

I have an M4 with me as well on my back with full Magpul attachments. Ill give it a try in a bit. The 101 does indeed seem to take less to kill a infected than an AKM does.

I recently killed a bandit who was trying to flank me and i looted an m4 off him and i was wondering where to get ammo? The heli sites are disable afaik and that's the only spot now? Could you let me know ;)?

I recently killed a bandit who was trying to flank me and i looted an m4 off him and i was wondering where to get ammo? The heli sites are disable afaik and that's the only spot now? Could you let me know ;)?

A new source of ammo has opened with .47: The AK101 mags. Just empty them, and 30 nice and shiny 5.56 bullets will come out. These mags spawn in nearly all the military buildings, particulaly in barracks, military prisons and tents.

Edited by Ultimoose

A new source of ammo has opened with .47: The AK101 mags. Just empty them, and 30 nice and shiny 5.56 bullets will come out. These mags spawn in nearly all the military buildings, particulaly in barracks, military prisons and tents.

Yeah, i found one, thanks for the consideration though :), too bad you cant just find ammo D;

Haven't even found a 101 yet. I did however find a mag for one in Berezino's police station.

Well the GOOD news is in .48 they listened a bit to these concerns. Im finding NATO rounds and APC rounds rarely scattered through out various areas so the good news is we don't have to completely rely on 101 Magazines for constant feed. That and theres a tone of the new pistol ammo around to.