Vex_Vehix

Yay or Nay on Victim/Killer info on screen/Players list?

I would prefer there to be a long, handwritten message upon my death, describing in very old-timey english the happenstances of my death.

Thou Art Dead

Thou Art Dead

Upon thy journey to the Nor'Easterly most field of aviation, thou happened upon a very cheeky fellow with a sporting rifle. Yes....yes indeed. And he did proceed to accost thy body with lead in a rather unruly and barbaric fashion, to which you now find yourself slumped over in a most inconvenient dead fashion.

Hmmmyes.....yes quite.

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 1

Not sure if you are trolling me or just being intentionally dumb in the name of RP.  So let me guess, you don't play with RL friends because they are not friends of your "character"?  You don't use vent/TS because your character is not running around with a cell phone?  After you die do you pretend that suddenly you don't know the best places to find guns because that is something you as a player know but not as a character?

And no I won't pretend to need to confirm my kill, because it is clear if I need to put another round in them or not.  I am not going to limit myself to your RP standards...

Don't go away mad.. just go away.

A message telling me who killed me and no one else can see it? Sure. A message telling me that I just killed "joe Blow"? No. As others have stated, it's exploitable by knowing whether you've killed your target or not and you are not suppose to know until you go check on their body.

Yea, the more I think of it, I agree. Confirming a kill is intense and part of the thrill.

"You are Dead" is enough, although maybe show who killed you in the players list (little red X by their name that only you can see) until you respawn. Would'nt hurt to know your killer/nemesis.

Calling them out on this forum would make for some good reading and YT videos. *popcorn* :)

Edited by Vex_Vehix