Kashus

ROCKET! I love the changes coming with zombies, but I have one request

Apparently, from the stream I watched the other day, zombies will be able to run in buildings. I get it, it makes sense and I like it, but I feel there needs to be one counter change....

Would it be possible to have zombies/infected just run in a straight line and not circle players a couple times when they get close?

If we are going to deal with zombies/infected that can run at us through buildings, at least make them a little easier to aim at. The most frustrating thing ever is the zig-zagging and circling zombies/infected. Maybe even tone down there run speed, because as it stands right now, they will be impossible to outrun. If we turn to shoot them, they circle around us while zig zagging.

I could be wrong, but I feel the community would agree with me. I suppose that will be justified shortly after I post this.

I cannot stand shooting running zombies because of how random/laggy they appear. They remind me of watching fast action at a low frames per second.

+1 for more natural, predictable zombo movement. I don't mind the speed that they move, but what they do right now is not only hard to hit but just plain silly-looking.

same engine, id love to have the animations smoothed out, its like they are glitching out in dayz.

same engine' date=' id love to have the animations smoothed out, its like they are glitching out in dayz.

[/quote']

Wow, I would not mind at all if DayZ inherited that zombie movement.

The sound effects seem much more well placed too.

same engine' date=' id love to have the animations smoothed out, its like they are glitching out in dayz.

[/quote']

OMG THOSE ANIMATIONS. DayZ has to have it ASAP

Honestly, I rarely waste my ammo on zombies. They aren't worth it and theyre far too hard to hit. For me it isn't just one request, it's many.

I honestly wish he'd stop adding features and just balance out what he currently has.

THIS IS MY REQUEST - PLEASE FIX:

The lack of cooperation. The ridiculous speed of zombies. Zombie pathing. Zombie animations. Better storage. Removal of item eating bugs. Removal of ridiculous ways to die(i.e. inanimate objects that break every bone in your body, falling from above the trees). Eating of ammo, hunger that resets upon d/c and r/c. Wire fencing artifacting. Wire fencing. Swimming makes you lose your items. Balance the rarity of items. Balance the bandit(less needed)/survivor(more needed) population. Incentive for teamwork. Tents eating items. Tents disappearing.

EDIT: Also doesn't feel like an apocalypse. In the least bit. Work on the mood, ambiance, effects - a lot

Yeah it was refreshing to see a zombie that didn't run as fast as a freight train and hit like one too. I don't mind the zombies being a little fast but certainly not the speed and strength they are now, also it is better to have them walk inside imho not run, especially the way they clip through walls and stuff, going in doors is your one saving grace once you have a horde after you that you can't seem to lose. I'm all for the game been extremely hard but I expect to have a fighting chance at least.