Sign in to follow this  
AlexanderT9898

ROBBERY AND JUSTICE!

Hello my fellas,
I don't know do you people know this,but several people have problems when they try to connect to a server in our lovely game DayZ...
Now,how to know which are those people correctly?
Several people with same issue have gathered with me,and we all have one same thing,that connects each one of us,all of our STEAM accounts are limited.
Picture how it looks like :
http://gyazo.com/b9bb5c13d16e6056b53bd2454717b0d9
Each one of us,has this red letter saying : YOU HAVE AN ALERT FROM STEAM SUPPORT.
Each one of has his account limited
Each one of us has played DayZ since he BOUGHT <-- it,BOUGHT IT WITH HIS MONEY,PAYED FOR IT WITH REAL MONEY,THREW 25 BUX TO BE ROBBED?
Now all of us who have this,can't play the game,..
Wait,were we just robbed?
I want an dev to contact me as soon as possible,or this won't end up well.

Edited by AlexanderT9898

Yup, I have the Session Lost problem as well, IT occurs to people with restricted accounts. Steam restriction is not allowed to stop the access of games that the chargeback was not directed towards. I also payed for this game and a chargeback for another game should not affect the ability to play Dayz. The steam restriction clearly states the specifics and it says nothing about the restriction of online gameplay. Devs, this problem has been consistent since January, I believe you have the power to fix it and let me play the game I payed for. Thank you.

another cheater bites the dust.

Sorry kid

I am sure Rocket will personally look into this for you, since you were so genuine in your comments. Just curious, what does "this won't end up well" actually mean?

"This won't end up well" isn't a good statement to put at the end of what is otherwise a plea. Robbery and Justice is also a bit extreme, nobodies been robbed but rather at some point down the line a call was made that enforced limited accounts not to have access to DayZ at the very least. (if it's not a result of BE detecting cheats and banning you.) 

Regardless this is more of a thread that should be a help ticket or at least put into the Troubleshooting section, putting it here in general discussion is more 'luck' that a forum moderator comes in and forwards the info to someone who can actually consider looking into it.

Hello OP,

A Steam issue ?

So you should deal with Steam, not here first, not with devs (they just cannot do anything for you).

No, Limited steam accounts still have the right to play other online games, no where in the steam restriction policy does it say that we cannot play online games, I can still play Company of heroes online. I have the same problem as he does, I charge-backed the amount of another game and that was that. Limiting my account was understandable but should not be affecting online gameplay. I have never been vac or be banned look me up account: mdog6934. This is a problem that needs to be fixed for people who payed for the game and cannot play it. They have no right to restrict access to the game cause my account is limited that doesn't make any sense. 

Hello my fellas,

I don't know do you people know this,but several people have problems when they try to connect to a server in our lovely game DayZ...

Now,how to know which are those people correctly?

Several people with same issue have gathered with me,and we all have one same thing,that connects each one of us,all of our STEAM accounts are limited.

Picture how it looks like :

http://gyazo.com/b9bb5c13d16e6056b53bd2454717b0d9

Each one of us,has this red letter saying : YOU HAVE AN ALERT FROM STEAM SUPPORT.

Each one of has his account limited

Each one of us has played DayZ since he BOUGHT <-- it,BOUGHT IT WITH HIS MONEY,PAYED FOR IT WITH REAL MONEY,THREW 25 BUX TO BE ROBBED?

Now all of us who have this,can't play the game,..

why is your account limited? because a refund?

Edited by quantum2k6

No, Limited steam accounts still have the right to play other online games, no where in the steam restriction policy does it say that we cannot play online games, I can still play Company of heroes online. I have the same problem as he does, I charge-backed the amount of another game and that was that. Limiting my account was understandable but should not be affecting online gameplay. I have never been vac or be banned look me up account: mdog6934. This is a problem that needs to be fixed for people who payed for the game and cannot play it. They have no right to restrict access to the game cause my account is limited that doesn't make any sense. 

i bet u accepted with your refund some terms... or not?

Edited by quantum2k6