rfyaa

Two new items

2014_07_25_00001.jpg

and

2014_07_25_00003.jpg

Couldn`t found any ag for this new wep. srry

• Like 2

my eyes ! are you playing on very high settings?

no man, i have good PC, but im playing on very low sets. why you asking?

no man, i have good PC, but im playing on very low sets. why you asking?

I think he means very high gamma settings the items in your inventory are glowing which pretty much gives it away( ps if you have a very good pc why not play on high settings?? i get no performance boost lowering my settings as it would seem i am limited by server performance.

when im playing on high settings the game start gliching for me but when i set to very low settings its working very good for me. maybe the problem is that im using mobile internet?

Edited by rfyaa

when im playing on high settings the game start gliching for me but when i set to very low settings its working very good for me. maybe the problem is that im using mobile internet?

There is probably one or 2 of those high settings that your PC does not like.. try experimenting. 

I'll add this one, there's also a red version didn't bother picking it up though.

Medsuit_zps5f9f3f2a.png

• Like 2

I'll add this one, there's also a red version didn't bother picking it up though.

Medsuit_zps5f9f3f2a.png

LOL looks cool but oh my good you might aswell turn ya mic on and run through berezino screaming shoot me i am friendly

• Like 2

Pretty neat. New content is always welcome.

DayZ Paramedic jackets:

When you realize it's not a paramedic and they're not there to help, it's too late

LOL looks cool but oh my good you might aswell turn ya mic on and run through berezino screaming shoot me i am friendly

Yeah it was night time so didn't really matter that much but by the time it was day again I had to change.

Yeah it was night time so didn't really matter that much but by the time it was day again I had to change.

Hey it does give those trully dedicated Dayz medics an outfit to wear as it clearly stands out as a medics out fit. Those playing friendly /semi /friendly would likely give someone in this outfit a pass but yeah bandits would see it as a nice bright target. A true heroes outfit...

Hey it does give those trully dedicated Dayz medics an outfit to wear as it clearly stands out as a medics out fit. Those playing friendly /semi /friendly would likely give someone in this outfit a pass but yeah bandits would see it as a nice bright target. A true heroes outfit...

Also we'll find bandits running around pretending to be a medic just to shoot you in the back later.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering, the CZ basically sucks.

1. It fires 7.62x39 in a 5 round magazine.. 1/2 of the SKS.

2. It is bolt action, so the ROF sucks.

3. Currently it does not have any attachments (Tested PSO, PU, and LRS.. none fit on it.)

4. It requires a magazine..

So basically, it's a slow firing SKS with only iron sights and half the mag. Probably the worst gun in the game right now (Aside from the broken shotgun.)

3. Currently it does not have any attachments (Tested PSO, PU, and LRS.. none fit on it.)

So basically, it's a slow firing SKS with only iron sights and half the mag. Probably the worst gun in the game right now (Aside from the broken shotgun.)

Good, we need more sucky guns so that players dont get a mosin 5 mins after spawning, and just end up killing everyone they see. 

If they have the CZ (and can only chamber it once) then they will have to be more careful and not engage everyone they see.

More sucky guns please, and make them much more common

• Like 4

Good, we need more sucky guns so that players dont get a mosin 5 mins after spawning, and just end up killing everyone they see. 

If they have the CZ (and can only chamber it once) then they will have to be more careful and not engage everyone they see.

More sucky guns please, and make them much more common

Dunno why the hell you would add a bunch of sucky guns that nobody is going to use... Look at the state of the Sporter.. when was the last time you used one? When was the last time you killed with one? When was the last time someone killed you with one? 

SKS and Mosin are used most often because the ammo is available, and doesn't require a mag, and while both guns are mediocre (at best), they are also extremely deadly in the right hands. 

Dunno why the hell you would add a bunch of sucky guns that nobody is going to use... Look at the state of the Sporter.. when was the last time you used one? When was the last time you killed with one? When was the last time someone killed you with one? 

SKS and Mosin are used most often because the ammo is available, and doesn't require a mag, and while both guns are mediocre (at best), they are also extremely deadly in the right hands. 

I mean that if they make the more common weapons (SKS, Mosin) much more rare, and give us a bunch of shitty weapons that either require a mag, can only be chambered once or are weak, people are forced to use them and it will decrease killing on sight, and also make firefights more interesting

• Like 2

It's not meant to be a superweapon, it's intended to be a lower-end hunting rifle that you use while trying to procure better weapons. Being in the relatively early game stage where new items need to be extensively tested things like the SKS and Mosin are fairly common, but once we get to the later stages the SKS and Mosin will probably end up being some of the better civilian weapons (I wouldn't mind if they also added the SKS to military spawns, albeit more rarely than other guns)

I'd say the Sporter-22 is worse, because the .22LR damage is abysmal when you consider how just wearing clothes and a backpack essentially gives you EOD-suit level protection.

5 rounds of 7.62x39mm are going to do a lot more damage than 10 rounds of .22LR in most cases, and the CR527 is better for hunting larger animals. Granted, neither of them are that good, but they're not supposed to be. I do hope we get a lower-end civilian hunting rifle that isn't magazine fed, though, like the M700.

• Like 1

Once they balance the dispersion in this game you'll come to appreciate it i think. 

Mosin loses its LRS for PU only (but still good out to 600m (if you can even see em that is))

SKS dispersion PU only (500m)

AK short range PSO-1 but other redundant with wild displacment (300m)

CZ will have a LRS (or equivalent) should be be long range (800m)

So basically it be the only realistic option for snipers. Mosin gets relegated right down the list once it loses the LRS.

• Like 1

Once they balance the dispersion in this game you'll come to appreciate it i think. 

Mosin loses its LRS for PU only (but still good out to 600m (if you can even see em that is))

SKS dispersion PU only (500m)

AK short range PSO-1 but other redundant with wild displacment (300m)

CZ will have a LRS (or equivalent) should be be long range (800m)

So basically it be the only realistic option for snipers. Mosin gets relegated right down the list once it loses the LRS.

And the Blaze 95 in your opinion?

I think either the LRS or the Huntingscope, which is already in the gamefiles woulkd be good, too.

But the B95 has a random dispersion of 0.04, which is the same as the SKS  <_<

• Like 1

And the Blaze 95 in your opinion?

I think either the LRS or the Huntingscope, which is already in the gamefiles woulkd be good, too.

But the B95 has a random dispersion of 0.04, which is the same as the SKS  <_<

Problem with the blaze is hits as hard as the mosin, but fires twice as quick, especially with a speedloader. Once the Mosin gets its LRS removed the blaze suddenly becomes alot more balanced in comparison, exchanging accuracy for dps. 

What we want to avoid is power creep, where you get one gun, like the mosin, and all guns are brought up its standard. Its better instead if they instead just lowered the Mosin to Blaze performance.

The .22 however needs a purpose and needs buffing to be brought up in line. I'd like to see its range potential increased to 2-300m (from 50!), ability to fit a hunting suppressor, and hunting scope. This would make it the perfect survivor weapon for clearing zeds out of towns, while its low damage make it totally unviable for PVP. 10 round mags need to be found in residential though.

Well if devs finally put Sporter's and some pistol's mags into civilian loot, it would boost their usage by a lot!

I hope that CR527's mags also spawn in civilian loot.

Problem with the blaze is hits as hard as the mosin, but fires twice as quick, especially with a speedloader. Once the Mosin gets its LRS removed the blaze suddenly becomes alot more balanced in comparison, exchanging accuracy for dps. 

What we want to avoid is power creep, where you get one gun, like the mosin, and all guns are brought up its standard. Its better instead if they instead just lowered the Mosin to Blaze performance.

The .22 however needs a purpose and needs buffing to be brought up in line. I'd like to see its range potential increased to 2-300m (from 50!), ability to fit a hunting suppressor, and hunting scope. This would make it the perfect survivor weapon for clearing zeds out of towns, while its low damage make it totally unviable for PVP. 10 round mags need to be found in residential though.

I generaly agree with you except that Sporters effective range of 100m seems enough to me.

Just make it's mags spawn in civilian loot and maybe allow some attachment for it, and I think it will be good.

I just hope, that those civilian body armors (clothing full of items) will be fixed soon, since it is killing usefulness of weaker weapons.

Does not make sense if 1 bullet travels through whole jacket, hitting everything there, only to pinch the player in the end and not even making him bleed.

Or we could just make the guns realistic and let the chips fall where they may. FPS games do not need balancing the same way MMO's and MOBA's and RTS's do. Terms like "DPS" in reference to a FPS make me cringe. 

Other players are not raid bosses... You don't need to maximize  your damage per second. In Counter-Strike we would do scrimmages against other clans using only the Desert Eagle and the Knife... We did this because skilled FPS players can kill you instantly with a headshot no matter what weapon they use, or they kill you instantly by getting behind you/sneaking up on you.

Guns should not be balanced.. they should be realistic.

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 1