Sign in to follow this  
billyangstadt

Are downed Heli's spawning

I keep hearing conflicting sides of the story, and even searching for the topic produces conflicting comments.

So, in 1.7.1.5...are downed heli's spawning?

I would hope so. Ran across one with 4 FALs on it two nights ago.

Unless that was a really vivid dream of which I pulled the 4 FALs into existence from.

Yes. I joined a server and while looking for one at the normal hotspot( below stary sober) i found one, sadly it was already found so nothing special. When i was leaving the server crashed.

I then join another server and once i spawned in i did my usual observation to see if anyone was around me or if any heli/ vehicles are spawned, to my amazement there was another crashed heli like 300 metres away. Went to it and found an as 50, m249 and the ammo box( the lower caliber one)

Took the as 50. If you know were to look you will defiantly find one, just be a little patient and keep your eyes open.

Also like a 2 mile radius below stary sober from East, South and West is the hotspot. Found in total 8 heli crashes out of the 11 i found in this patch!!

I found 3 of them yesterday in a straight path within 5 min of each other at least 500m-1000m of each other..