Photonic

Why is CHAT STILL NOT FIXED?

is side chat going to be added that was a good thing to have in the mod some of the mad shit that was being typed passed the time on a long run they can even give the op to turn it off for the hard core types 

Edited by Boxer23

Not sure if you've done this or not, but I'd just make sure to test with a friend/acquaintance who you have outside comms with (ts, steam chat, mumble, etc) to truly see the messages aren't getting through.  A lot of times your average player will not pay attention to text chat or not care enough about it to merit a response beyond a bullet.  If you have someone on the other end who is expecting a message and can give you specific feedback, should help lead to the root a lot better.

Also, you've heard the "get a mic" suggestion, but are you able to hear other players talking over their mics, or is it zero communication?

I don't feel believe this is an issue for the game as a whole that the devs can necessarily fix, but is more of an issue on your end, probably due to configuration.

Best of luck.

For me chat works fine even after changing the button for it. I did however find one thing that might be something to look at. If you change the graphic settings, a part of the screen can sort of fall off. Everything looks normal but parts of the top, bottom and edges of the screen are missing. I think its related to aspect ratio but not sure. I just reverted everything to standard end went from there when it happened to me.

You get kicked for using chat in the EXP servers, they need to do away with it all together.

If you don't have a mic you should be shot on sight.