irishroy

Lever-action-rifle confirmed: Rossi 92(Puma) in .357 magnum

How could I forget the best movie ever?

VYEi4bs.jpg

cool, carry the magnum and the lever and you're set! now just need a horse to ride around on!

How could I forget the best movie ever?

VYEi4bs.jpg

oh wow !!   star wars

cool, carry the magnum and the lever and you're set! now just need a horse to ride around on!

Yes! Horses! :D

Not really impressed. I'll still trump any of you of John Wayne wannabes at a hundred yards with my Mosin. Remember kids, Soviet Ostern beats bourgeois Western!

Will be interested to see this weapon and how it plays out, hope they do a good job with it.

Not really impressed. I'll still trump any of you of John Wayne wannabes at a hundred yards with my Mosin. Remember kids, Soviet Ostern beats bourgeois Western!

.. and a confederate guitarist is still better than any yankee

They could start by enabling riding cows, deer and pigs?

Could be an option to make a pig saddle out of a deer pelt, some rope and sticks.

Not sure how you could ride a chicken though...  One strapped to each foot maybe?  The noise would surely attract zombies though.

• Like 1

They could start by enabling riding cows, deer and pigs?

Could be an option to make a pig saddle out of a deer pelt, some rope and sticks.

Not sure how you could ride a chicken though...  One strapped to each foot maybe?  The noise would surely attract zombies though.

This post made me happy.

I cannot wait to try this gun out. I'm all for using the hunting rifles over military assault rifles, so this will be a great addition.