way455

New building (hardware store)

I think this would be a nice addition to the game. I doubt they have hunting shops or outdoor stores in eastern block post apocalyptic towns but I bet they would have hardware stores. Somewhere you could count on some tools and maybe some ammo. Fire axes and a few other items can be hard to come by in certain parts of the map.

It would be a good location for craftable items to be found.

• Like 1

I feel like we DO need an additional building of interest other than the markets, firestations, jails, and schools.

Maybe a hardware store like you suggested, or a Pawn Shop.

Good suggestion!

• Like 1

I love the hardware store idea, but the pawnshop idea is even better! every town near me in real life has at least 1 pawnshop and hardware store, so they should be implemented. as you said the hardware store would have tools and lots of things used in crafting, the pawnshop would have mostly things you don't have a use for, but also occasionally spawn guns and other rare items, just like a real pawn shop would have. Great ideas guys!

• Like 2

With Chernarus being as rural as it is and being based on a country with a large number of hunting / sporting shops, I'd argue we will eventually see hunting shops in game.

• Like 1

With Chernarus being as rural as it is and being based on a country with a large number of hunting / sporting shops, I'd argue we will eventually see hunting shops in game.

Agreed, but hardware stores / pawnshops should also be added, IMO. 

• Like 2

anyone want a swimming pool in Chernogorsk?