Sign in to follow this  
anyproblems123

Your weird/odd/funny encounters in DayZ

I'll start off. 

I was geared up with everything, from clothing to weapons and all. And then I got killed while I was in a sniper house, ironic eh? 

But anyways, I was really furious when I got killed. I respawned and took a long run on the road. I soon then encounter a man just standing in the middle of the road. I just decided to punch the crap out of him because I was still mad from earlier xD. A couple seconds later, he was on the ground and kid started talking to me.

He said, "Aww man, YOU'RE A POO. You are such a poo man, what an anus. You are such an anus!".

I pursue with the punching and he continued calling me a poo. I never laughed so hard in my life lol. I replied back with "I hate you but I don't know why!". 

Anyways, what are some of your stories? XD 

Hopped onto a regular server for the first time in a while. Suicided my semi-geared player off of a roof in elektro. Spawned near novo. Attained shotgun with no shells and a 1911 with spare rounds and no clip. Talked a magnum toting, motorbike wearing player out of gunning me down next to the police station

"I've got no ammo for my shotgun! Look, empty hands!"

He was very shifty, repeatedly drawing and holstering his magnum, almost as if he couldn't decide whether to spare me or not.

We agreed to hit the police station quickly to find me ammo for my shotgun before we headed into town to investigate gunfire we'd heard.

I was in one of the first floor rooms when I hear: "GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND! DO IT NOW (unintelligible screaming/feedback)". Evidently, there was already someone in the police station.

"Dude, calm down I'm cool..."

I arrived at the second floor to see a cowboy looking character wielding a lowered double rifle.

My original companion had no weapon drawn, yet was demanding that the cowboy drop his rifle on the ground.

"I'll keep it lowered, I'm friendly dude."

They both hit the roof/turret, and my companion quickly drew his cuffs and slapped them on the cowboy (unbeknownst to me until I heard the tell-tale audio cue).

"Get downstairs NOW!"

I led the way into a second floor room and our new captive solemnly followed, not uttering a word.

"What are we going to do with him now?" I inquired, unsure as to why he had cuffed the man who moments earlier had tolerantly spared his life.

"We'll figure out something fun" he replied in an almost frantic tone.

At that moment, I decided that if I was going to survive a minute longer in the shitstorm that is novo on a high pop regular server, it wasn't going to be with this lunatic of a teenager.

"Do you have keys to unlock him or is he stuck?"

"Ya ya ya, I got keys"

"Good to know".

I drew my holdout pistol and looked into his hungry eyes through the helmet visor. You deserve this, I thought. I shot him in the side of the face and he dropped.

"He wasn't right.... In the head. (braveheart) you're going to be ok. I'm cutting you free."

I equipped the handcuff keys and approached his kneeling form.

I scroll wheeled: nothing. Hmm....

I scroll wheeled again: nothing.

Yellow chain appears.

"Oh son of a bi-"

No message received.

Most anticlimactic server restart of my career.

• Like 2

i wish i found the guy we recruited to our religion that one night..we all got slaughtered and while i started to die...he tried to fight off our murderer...if you are out there....TEXT ME !!!

I was playing with my friend on a 30 players server and we were fully geared and decided to go to Berezino to help some new spawns (I like to help them with food or even weapons) and we saw a man with a weapon, I pulled my mosin with a PU scope and shot 2 rounds...he was on the ground, we checked his pulse and he was just unconscious so we handcuffed him, bandaged him then he woke up. I wanted to told him that we are not going to kill him but then I saw someone else with a mosin near us and he shot my friend until he died, I got behind cover and returned fire but I didn't hit him and he disappeared, I couldn't find him, I pointed my mosin at the handcuffed guy, he was shouting: " Please don't kill me, please don't kill me" but I thought the guy who killed my friend is his friend so I shot him in the head then I hear shots again that motherfucker was shooting at me again, he hit me in my arm but I got to cover in time, I wanted to return fire but I couldn't see him anywhere so I searched for him for like 20 minutes but couldn't find him so I decided to go to Elektro to meet with my friend and as I was walking on the middle of the street I saw someone behind me, far from me, sneaking behind trees and bushes, then I realised it was the fucker who killed my friend, I pulled out my mosin, attached the long range scope over the PU one and shot 2 times but without success, I couldn't hit him so I pulled my magnum out and go after him, he was behind a bush, he had a magnum pulled out too so we began shooting each other, he managed to broke my leg but I killed him...I had no splint in my invetory, so I decided to cut some firewood but while I was doing that someone behind me with an SKS says: "Surprise, bitch" and shoot me like 5 times or so... That's my funny story, still can't believe that the guy who killed my friend and almost killed me too followed me for so long...at least he died even if i died too

Edited by alecs1414

Todays meet and greet was pretty high up there.. 40 of us all from the forums. Im think Matt Lightfoot was even in the teamspeak ;) at one point very early on.. maybe not, but it looked and sounded like it. Many mods from the forum made it, and just about everyone you see posting often here was there.. it was like a giant dayz forums celebrity gathering. lol.. 

Good times ;)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Todays meet and greet was pretty high up there.. 40 of us all from the forums. Im think Matt Lightfoot was even in the teamspeak at one point very early on.. maybe not, but it looked and sounded like it. Many mods from the forum made it, and just about everyone you see posting often here was there.. it was like a giant dayz forums celebrity gathering. lol.. 

Good times ;)

And then came NWAF.... 

• Like 1