LanceroxD (DayZ)

WHY IS PEOPLE SO MEAN?

nha , im not a squeaker n.nthere is no reason to treat me like one :P , i just wanted to share this litlle story with you guys that way you can laught a little bit :P im pretty matture ;)

Not mature enough to know how to spell :D

yhep its nice to have agame that give you the freedom to do wathever u want , well i feel flatered , stop or i will blush ;3

You can't do whatever you want. Try flying.

What I like the most about this topic you posted is the simple fact you didn't once use the word "like" .

I was expecting to be reading "i just was like helping a survivor who got shot like by a sniper (me) to like get a burlap sack to make like improvised backpack as a price for like surviving my ambush when a girl like ran past us when i like said HI..." 

For this reason and only this reason you can have my :beans:!

L . o . L  , but thanks <3 

Not mature enough to know how to spell :D

maybe not cuz my primal language isnt english? ;3 i speak spanish buddy , english is my second language so i cant spell as i would like to

• Like 1

maybe not cuz my primal language isnt english? ;3 i speak spanish buddy , english is my second language so i cant spell as i would like to

You can be my buddy if I can be your honey  :D

what about hacks? i have seen people flying :v  but thats lame

Ok then make a brewing set to make vodka from potato's  after first growing the potatoes ;)

200.gif

• Like 1

The emoticons and misspelling tend to disagree.

Maybe English isn't his native language.

• Like 1

You can be my buddy if I can be your honey  :D

:$that would be nice budy , maybe i can be the snake in your boots 

Edited by LanceroxD
  • Like 1

:$that would be nice budy , maybe a can be the snake in your boots 

You naughty toyboy you  :P

• Like 1

Peoplez that give u damaged foods and rags that haven't been cleaned wit tincture deserve a mosin shot to kneez fer ther outright douchebaggery.

Also, wearing a white shirt after Labor Day is grounds for being handcuffed and being force fed wormz.

i just was helping a survivor who got shot by a sniper (me) to get a burlap sack to make a improvised backpack as a price for surviving my ambush when a girl ran past us when i said HI (she was speaking throught teamspeak) .so i shot her for her bad manners ,she fell as a potato sack to the floor , so we ran to help her (if she was alive) and then she woke up and started to run again when i said hi  .   short story , i broke her legs (mosin shot) i fixed her legs-  then as i have good manners i offered her to give her a saline bag in the hospital most close to us , so we started to run to the hospital and she just left us when we got there. dammmm  there is a lot of mean people and with so bad manners in this apocalypse .   why would people run away when somone just want to help? u.u 

Yes, but who was phone?

• Like 1

Hmm, manners in a post-apocalyptic world where people shoot you or your legs for no reason.

I've never heard of this "People" guy. Maybe he just needs a hug.

Some guy shot me when i was walking in bezerin, first shot missed so i raise my surrender hand, he run towards me and shot me in point blank.

yeah people in dayz are so mean.

this

Hmm, manners in a post-apocalyptic world where people shoot you or your legs for no reason.

there was a reason . im not a kos'er . as i said , she didnt answer me

there was a reason . im not a kos'er . as i said , she didnt answer me

lol and you wonder why people would rather run away from you than talk to you

First shot them to near death and then offer to patch them up...
"Good Manners"

Either you do not shot them and resolve it without violence or you just kill them.

The midpoint is just pure annoying. Id rather just die then to make some journey with the guy who just shot me and I would be thinking all the time that as soon as we get there I will get killed.
If you start being hostile by firing at people just because you dont like the way they talk to you, then why the hell would anyone trust you?

Your unpredicdtable and nothing makes one more nervous is not knowing where one stands with you. As in either they are on your good side or your bad.

If it was me that would have encountered you, and you would have shot me, I would have just tried to kill you and not care at all if you killed me in the end. I was dead from the moment you broke my legs and I rather be dead then around you.

• Like 2

First shot them to near death and then offer to patch them up...

"Good Manners"

Either you do not shot them and resolve it without violence or you just kill them.

The midpoint is just pure annoying. Id rather just die then to make some journey with the guy who just shot me and I would be thinking all the time that as soon as we get there I will get killed.

If you start being hostile by firing at people just because you dont like the way they talk to you, then why the hell would anyone trust you?

Your unpredicdtable and nothing makes one more nervous is not knowing where one stands with you. As in either they are on your good side or your bad.

If it was me that would have encountered you, and you would have shot me, I would have just tried to kill you and not care at all if you killed me in the end. I was dead from the moment you broke my legs and I rather be dead then around you.

it wasnt a serious topic btw , no need for moral stuff ; 3 , and also it wasnt my inttention to kill her (far as i know she lived)  its just an story  <3

I point my gun and tell people to stop, if the do and cooperate I normally give them something useful. If the refuse to cooperate I WILL kill them, even a Bambi. Because your supposed to listen to the guy who has you on the business end of a firearm.

Someone robs your local bank, points his gun at you and screams 'get on the ground!' Do you run?

Shit man, and here I was thinking DayZ isn't rl.

I refuse to surrender to wannabe bandits that only go after unarmed people, especially when I have nothing to loose. You want to feel better about yourself? Try harder.

1WgoTJe.jpgNot sure if 100% troll post or just shtupid?

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

it wasnt a serious topic btw , no need for moral stuff ; 3 , and also it wasnt my inttention to kill her (far as i know she lived)  its just an story  <3

You wanted to know why people react the way they do. That is my answer to your question.

• Like 1

This is why we KOS..

Everyone....all the time...

Sorry to the nice people out there, but if you're in my sights, there's a 98% chance you're a douchebag

• Like 1

Shit man, and here I was thinking DayZ isn't rl.

I refuse to surrender to wannabe bandits that only go after unarmed people, especially when I have nothing to loose. You want to feel better about yourself? Try harder.

If that's your prerogative, then that's the way it will be, I've got a bullet to spare if your feeling brave! I've got no reservations about killing a fool who has nothing to lose. Gotta have fun someway.

Besides doesn't everybody whine and complain about this game becoming more realistic? Yeah it's not real life, but a guy can dream.