attackm0de

DayZ SA will have a weekly maintenance period. Every Wednesday, at 0700 GMT servers will go down for 3 hours.

HI sorry for this thread. Is today as in right now, maintenance day? Down here in Australia it is Wednesday already. How far from now does this happen as I am having trouble getting into a server. If I knew the answer, I would keep it in mind for next time cheers!!

Yes, Wednesday is scheduled for Maintenance. It's best to wait about 5-6 hours from now. It gives the servers time to sync to the database and reduce the chance of a character wipe.

Is there about to be a update?

The servers are down for about 3 hours for server maintenance. 

• Like 1

a quick patch would be nice to fix the freezing and re-starting we are experiencing with the .46 update. Although ragdoll right now would be awesome, I'd rather stability first. It pisses me off to the max when I frequently re-start or die for no fault of mine.

I opened DayZ today to do my regular adventures within Chernaurus+. As I went to join a server, I noticed that NO regular servers were popping up. They are all "(Experimental/Testing)..." It's starting to annoy me. I can't even use remote connect or "Click Play" on the opening screen. Is there any way to sort it out without going to an Experimental build? If that's the only way, and I DO update, will I lose all my gear?

Thank you in advance.

~Jester

I opened DayZ today to do my regular adventures within Chernaurus+. As I went to join a server, I noticed that NO regular servers were popping up. They are all "(Experimental/Testing)..." It's starting to annoy me. I can't even use remote connect or "Click Play" on the opening screen. Is there any way to sort it out without going to an Experimental build? If that's the only way, and I DO update, will I lose all my gear?

Thank you in advance.

~Jester

Merged.

Yes, it's Wednesday again.

Edited by Max Planck

Your own title answers your own question. Pointless topic is pointless.

Your own title answers your own question. Pointless topic is pointless.

Boney changed the title, hopefully it will prevent more of these threads.

But probably not.