Sign in to follow this  
JesterReturns

Location is unkown.... Need Evac A.S.A.P

I joined a game in Berezino where I got a lot of gear and crap like that. I then headed up the hill WEST of Berezino Police station. I ended up at the green house at the top of the hill where I turned right and headed NORTH.  I then found myself in an unknown location where an ATC tower and harbour/dock industrial building.

Hope this image helps:  http://imgur.com/lWkchFk

I'm trying to recah my friend and have no clue where I am... Please help!

(All of these directions given are guessed from memory... I believe the directoins are correct but they are probably wrong. However, I was in Berezino and I did head west up the hill.

looks like the new NEAF

That is definitely 100% North East Air Field.

I would head any direction and get away from there if you want to live.

Where do you need to go to? Will be able to guide you.

That is definitely 100% North East Air Field.

I would head any direction and get away from there if you want to live.

Where do you need to go to? Will be able to guide you.

When you say North East Airfield, Do you mean the one south west of svet? if so have they cahnged it?

When you say North East Airfield, Do you mean the one south west of svet? if so have they cahnged it?

You are correct my man!

They've completely revamped the whole area, turned it into a civilian airport (opposed to a military one). The route to Krastnostav has now also changed with it being up a relatively steep hill now.

From the sounds of it, you may well know where you are now and will be able to navigate to your friend.

If you are still stuck, send me a PM and I'll be able to help you (although it might not be for another hour as i'm still at work).

Thank you guys! I had no Idea they had revamped the NE airfiled... It's kinda sucky now then...

• Like 1

I still quite like it, it's certainly more dangerous that it had been. A lot more people up there recently as well.

In terms of loot, it's not that decent but PvP is great :3

The area around the base had changed quite a bit, so that might explain why you got lost. 

Thank you guys! I had no Idea they had revamped the NE airfiled... It's kinda sucky now then...

I'd say that the new airstrip is far from finished. 

I feel that it's very strange that people get lost so incredibly close to all the spawn points, have you ever taken the trip from balota to NW airfield? Or svelto to NW? There are mile long stretches with no distinguishing features really, THAT would get you lost.

• Like 1

I feel that it's very strange that people get lost so incredibly close to all the spawn points, have you ever taken the trip from balota to NW airfield? Or svelto to NW? There are mile long stretches with no distinguishing features really, THAT would get you lost.

Are you kidding? Most of them never left Berezino...

Are you kidding? Most of them never left Berezino...

wait, i thought Berezino had a dome that prevented you from leaving the area???

• Like 2

wait, i thought Berezino had a dome that prevented you from leaving the area???

Nope...Mad Max destroyed it... :lol:

^

If you are on the same place now,looking at the same direction,you can go left if you wanna go back to Berezino,or right to get to Novodmitrovsk,..just go anywhere but there,you'll get your self killed...

FYI. This map is super helpful

http://dayzdb.com/map#5.119.026

Yeah I know about that thanks. If you look though, it's  not been updated yet. All the buildings are still as they would be if the game wasn't updated. Thanks again but I had already checkd it XD

Have some beans.

Seriously though, the middle of the map can be a wasteland of indistinguishable features, and the western most portion of the map (west of Zelenogorsk/Myshkino/Lopatino/etc.) especially so.

Edited by sloasdaylight

Have some beans.

Seriously though, the middle of the map can be a wasteland of indistinguishable features, and the western most portion of the map (west of Zelenogorsk/Myshkino/Lopatino/etc.) especially so.

HEY!!!

I dont want to hear that talk about my home area, its an idyllic place with sunshine, tons of unicorns and all the zombies are farting rainbows :D

• Like 1

HEY!!!

I dont want to hear that talk about my home area, its an idyllic place with sunshine, tons of unicorns and all the zombies are farting rainbows :D

You'd better get out of my stomping grounds, lest you feel the wrath of MY unicorn, if you know what I mean...

• Like 1

I was just stalking a guy there on an exp. server.. followed and watched him for almost 20 minutes. After he ran up and shot a Zed from 5m he ran into the woods and I lost him once the server restarted..

[DEAD] Max.. consider yourself quite lucky my friend. ;) I know he'll never see this post.. ever. lol

Edited by lrish