Hey guys. I was just wondering how many mp5s spawn with a server reset? Also does the cleaning kit fix weapons when they get damaged?

Thanks

no idea how many spawn per server i do not think it is fixed...

Cleaning kits can get a weapon up to worn only...

but all guns and clips spawn as pristine so you must have killed someone for the gun or been shot yourself

So far, 9/10 times I've found MP5's in the back doors of police cars. It appears to be an incredibly common spawn. The magazine though, I've had to find in military buildings. Haven't found one around or in a police station yet.

• Like 1

So far, 9/10 times I've found MP5's in the back doors of police cars. It appears to be an incredibly common spawn. The magazine though, I've had to find in military buildings. Haven't found one around or in a police station yet.

I have one.. if you have the MP5, I will give it to you if you let me watch you shoot it.. I want to hear it in person :) and the 9mm ammo is easy to find so you can just reload the mag after you waste some rounds showing me its stuff.. Im safe, dont mess around so if your cool too and dont want to kill me over something like this I can help you get a mag on Experimental. Unfortunately not anywhere else. :(

• Like 1

I have one.. if you have the MP5, I will give it to you if you let me watch you shoot it.. I want to hear it in person :) and the 9mm ammo is easy to find so you can just reload the mag after you waste some rounds showing me its stuff.. Im safe, dont mess around so if your cool too and dont want to kill me over something like this I can help you get a mag on Experimental. Unfortunately not anywhere else. :(

I'm currently stuck in a location that I'm totally lost in. I spawned as a new-spawn and I was "Healthy" "Hydrated" and "Energized". I had no pants or shoes and was under a random bridge. I have no idea how this happened and where I am. Also, I don't play on experimental /:

• Like 3

I'm currently stuck in a location that I'm totally lost in. I spawned as a new-spawn and I was "Healthy" "Hydrated" and "Energized". I had no pants or shoes and was under a random bridge. I have no idea how this happened and where I am. Also, I don't play on experimental /:

You may just be on another hive on stable, there are a few that are just not "connected" from what I remember.. Its too bad if you did lose your shit man, and that you dont play on exp.. you should check it out just for its recent patch that makes things quite a bit smoother, its feeling great.

I rarely play on stable these days as those characters I have on it are like Gods to me with their kits and their lack of deaths and so many lives taken.. I feel like I should let them soak in the sun for a bit before risking their lives again, they earned it ;) 

You may just be on another hive on stable, there are a few that are just not "connected" from what I remember.. Its too bad if you did lose your shit man, and that you dont play on exp.. you should check it out just for its recent patch that makes things quite a bit smoother, its feeling great.

I rarely play on stable these days as those characters I have on it are like Gods to me with their kits and their lack of deaths and so many lives taken.. I feel like I should let them soak in the sun for a bit before risking their lives again, they earned it ;) 

I'm glad it's running smoother. The current version is pretty skippy.

• Like 1

Spawns are random. Cleaning kits repair a damage to worn. It's usually useless because you can only damage weapons that are in your inventory.

Spawns are random. Cleaning kits repair a damage to worn. It's usually useless because you can only damage weapons that are in your inventory.

Wait, have people actually confirmed the kits as working now? They never were before. Because what happens is there is no damaged or badly damaged for weapons currently. Its Pristine or Ruined.

But has that changed? I dont ever see anything but ruined or pristine on bodies Ive collected loot from. 

Wait, have people actually confirmed the kits as working now? They never were before. Because what happens is there is no damaged or badly damaged for weapons currently. Its Pristine or Ruined.

But has that changed? I dont ever see anything but ruined or pristine on bodies Ive collected loot from. 

Dunno. I've seen a worn magnum before. 

• Like 1

Interesting.. must test this for science now! :D

My MP5-K got damaged after a battle, and I've also had damaged pistols before.

Don't drink post apocalypse moonshine...

• Like 1

My MP5-K got damaged after a battle, and I've also had damaged pistols before.

Were you keeping it in vest?

• Like 1

I've only seen a badly damaged Magnum. Maybe that's the only gun that has conditions other than pristine/ruined?

Were you keeping it in vest?

It's also worth saying that do not carry any guns or ammo in your pants either, because it doesn't matter if you just fall like 5 meters, the damage will be the same, your pants (and shoes?) will be ruined and everything inside them too.

• Like 1

Sounds like the Vybor spawn.

To everyone having trouble finding them, do as I said before. Check the back doors of police cars.

I have a mag and gun Irish. But it's on EXP.

• Like 1

From my experience, they are not all that hard to find just keep checking police stations and cars.  I have had to replace mine three times due to it being ruined when my high capacity vest is ruined...  30 round mags are a bit harder but both the ones I have found have been on police cars.. 

I have found 4 MP5Ks..one for me and the other for my friend who rarely plays...the other 2 I just picked the pristine attatchments off ti make sure I had 2 completely pristine MP5ks

Here is how I guarantee you find at least one.

Start in svelto and work your way accross the map through Kranstov to gorka to grishno to starry to vybor to zelengorsk and then down along all the coastal cities with police stations...

I did this early in the morning on a low pop server...found 1 in Svelto 1 in new starry 1 in Vybor & the last one in Svelto again when I came full circle (server restarted half way through)

Was quite the adventure :)

4 in one server sweep? Thats lucky.

I thought the AKM was hard to find... but the MP5K took me forever to find. Not that I was steadily searching for it, but I hit every police station and police car I saw in my travels for about 3 days before I found it. I found the magazine well before the gun.

Mine spawned in the bottom floor room to the back left when you enter.