randmanq

When BattleEye and/or VAC bans a hacker, does everyone who is on a friends list with the hacker also get banned?

I just heard today that the friends lists/teammates of a banned hacker can be banned as well, not just the hacker even though his friends don't hack themselves. Is this true?

I have a longtime friend on my list who's a huge fuck and I'm certain he hacks. Should if delete him ASAP, does he subject me to bans through association?

I played with him for a while until it was obvious he was using various hacks and I haven't played with him since. Does a legit player playing with a hacker who's on his friends list also quality for a ban?

• Like 1

Nope. There's no guilt by association although if I were be/vac I'd keep a close eye of the hackers friends.

You should delete him anyway.

Edited by freethink

Is that a troll or are you just mentally challenged ?

Ignorance isn't the same as stupidity. The op started a thread asking for answers not insults.

• Like 6

Why are you friends with a "huge fuck" in the first place?

Instead of asking why dont you just unfriend him since you clearly couldn't care less about this "huge fuck" person.

• Like 1

Its best to cull hackers and glitchers from your friends list. But you cannot be banned for being friends with someone who does hack/glitch.

Question has been answered.

Topic locked to prevent unnecessary shit slinging.

• Like 1

Why are you friends with a "huge fuck" in the first place?

Instead of asking why dont you just unfriend him since you clearly couldn't care less about this "huge fuck" person.

But, but he gave him allways the best gear....

• Like 1