Deathlove

Along With The Police clothing Wasn't There A......(Gear Discussion)

Police bullet proof vest added in the game to besides the press vest? If so i don't think iv ever found one yet. Has anyone else found the alternative body armor yet? I remember it being shown when they showing the clothing models for the police sets in a developer blog but thats it.

Anti-stabvest is in the game, though I've only found it once.

Anti-stabvest is in the game, though I've only found it once.

Hmm maybe it was the stab vest revised idk.

Edited by Deathlove

The anti-stab one has even written "police" on it.

Still police could use also ballistic vest...and also that helmet with "plexi glass" face cover.

Police bullet proof vest added in the game to besides the press vest? If so i don't think iv ever found one yet. Has anyone else found the alternative body armor yet? I remember it being shown when they showing the clothing models for the police sets in a developer blog but thats it.

Are you referring to the high-capacity vest? That's the only new vest that I'm aware of as of .45. I had one the second day of the patch but unfortunately met my demise  :(

On a related note: Does anyone know if the high-capacity vest offers ballistic protection?

EDIT: Sorry to highjack the thread.

Edited by blunce

Are you referring to the high-capacity vest? That's the only new vest that I'm aware of as of .45. I had one the second day of the patch but unfortunately met my demise  :(

Oe a related note: Does anyone know if the high-capacity vest offers ballistic protection?

No i thought there was an alternative to the press vest that came out but i might have mistaken it for that instead of the Stab vest.

Not sure if it does cause i have one on but its got allot of good space for extra stuff.

Yep, any extra space is a plus in my book.

Maybe i'll try a controlled experiment when I have some time.

Prisoner clothing would be cool if we ever get a proper jail or prison.

Prisoner clothing would be cool if we ever get a proper jail or prison.

classic black and white stripes or orange jump suites with prisoner numbers on them? :P

Thankfully I have never been in a Czech jail or prison, so I wouldn't know.  Maybe Lightfoot can give some insights on to what he was forced to wear? 

Thankfully I have never been in a Czech jail or prison, so I wouldn't know.  Maybe Lightfoot can give some insights on to what he was forced to wear? 

Looks like t hey might wear grey clothing though im not sure 100% if its from that region.