Knight05 (DayZ)

Heli crash sites gone?

Picture provided below as requested.

no pictures, thus proving my point

• Like 2

No fun, sourpuss.

/sigh...edit:

You cannot definitively say they are not spawning.

You can only say you have not found one in all of you frantic, albeit noble efforts.

Edited by MarchHare
  • Like 1

The crashes are in game and on stable., I've ran into a fair too many people tossing about with M4's the last few weeks, and as they are only attainable in the crashes; They must be on stable already. ( These people were never alone, 'tis always two-three of them together, and I end up dead nine out of ten encounters. )

most people with an m4 have kept it from  a couple weeks ago before 0.45

I know I have . Just a shame my yellow box, green ammo box, and medical kit, have all disseapered one by one on my last 3 log-ins.

I havent seen any heli crashes on .46 yet...I searched for about 4 hours yesterday and some guys form my clan did as well. I think they are glithed or the devs just too them out

Yes, there isn't an m4 in every crashsite. I don't consider this a problem though. On the contrary.

I concur there dear sir,i don't find it a problem either rather good tbh..

There are three places which highest chance of seeing a heli crash. One is NWAF, the other two I am not telling, but the map is public. So keep serverhopping in those places, and you'll find it. I was the only dude in experimental with fully kited m4 with pristine magpull parts, 4 stanag magazines and 300 of ammo rounds. Get on my level :D Also I have no life.

Edited by MaxRain

No, clearly if I speak one non english word in a paragraph that means I'm super foreign. Troll better? Honestly if you don't have something to contribute to the topic why bother? Are you that desperate for attention that you feel the need to be a grammar nazi online?

Add something to the topic or stfu IMO, thanks.

So much anger. I sense much fear in you. :(

• Like 1

yawn dont care stay on topic or stfu plz

maybe up your meds a tad.....geez

NO HELI CRASHES FOR YOU!

Edited by Reg Park

There are three places which highest chance of seeing a heli crash. One is NWAF, the other two I am not telling, but the map is public. So keep serverhopping in those places, and you'll find it. I was the only dude in experimental with fully kited m4 with pristine magpull parts, 4 stanag magazines and 300 of ammo rounds. Get on my level :D Also I have no life.

Was this on .46 experimental? or did you loot them on .45 and carry them over? Because I too have not found a single helo crash site since .46 went to stable. I was searching about 3 hours last night, nothing. Usually in 3 hours I've found at least 2 helo's when .45 was stable. Either they broke them, or decreased the spawn frequency, or changed the spawn locations.

• Like 1

Have found em in .46 experimental but NOT in stable yet. So far the evidence points to: crashsites atm not spawning.

In DayZ mod, the Crashsites have been a feature that serveradmins could manipulate. Maybe something went wrong with the serverconfigs. Remember when Tentloot was gone for a long time and it suddenly appeared again one day without the need to patch the client? Seems to be a serverthing. Esp since now every militarytent with a wooden floor does not spawn loot.

Edited by Khanarac
  • Like 1

Little derailmend....has anyone found Binos? Haven't seen them in 45 or 46. or am i just unlucky a shit......?

Little derailmend....has anyone found Binos? Haven't seen them in 45 or 46. or am i just unlucky a shit......?

I never did find them in 45, haven't really looked for them in 46 yet.

Back on topic, where have the grenades been found? Besides a questionable find in barracks?

As the title says as of this latest patch i have yet to find a single heli crash after like 30 server hops. I've checked NW airfield and balota which use to spawn one on the run away in relatively few hops and now nada. Can anyone confirm if they are in this patch currently and did they change move the spawns? Has anyone found any at NW or balota airfield?

I'm trying to find a nade to test it out and so far nada.

Also is heli crashes the only place for nades/bangs?

Stop fucking server hoping.

8) Hypocrisy:

Please don't break the rules to stop other rule breakers, or to prove a point. Just because they did it, doesn't mean you can do it as well, nor should you evade a ban to prove a 'point'.

This goes for both of you. This could have easily sufficed a warning. Calm down before posting or don't post at all, if you can't keep yourself from insulting others.

i saw in reddit a dev post about this. http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/29pa7s/helicopter_crash_sites_not_spawning_on_stable/cinkgrs

Now are  Helis and Police Cars too!!   :o  Cars now are the new choppa!!! GET TO THE CHOPA!

Sooo somehwere on the map are spawning police cars with mp5/magazines and when such police car spawns it cancel heli crash spawn.

Not sure what to think about it yet. Waiting for map with possible police car spawns.

And i don't think police cars spawn in the middle of a field, only in roads and cities? And have Smoke to like Helis for a easy identification from the default one?

Edited by Polini

And i don't think police cars spawn in the middle of a field, only in roads and cities? And have Smoke to like Helis for a easy identification from the default one?

Never saw spawned police car yet

PS.

But I remember crashed cars with loot spawns from DayZ mod and they were in the middle of fields, no smoke.

Edited by Frosti

8) Hypocrisy:

Please don't break the rules to stop other rule breakers, or to prove a point. Just because they did it, doesn't mean you can do it as well, nor should you evade a ban to prove a 'point'.

This goes for both of you. This could have easily sufficed a warning. Calm down before posting or don't post at all, if you can't keep yourself from insulting others.

i didnt even insulted anyone .-. , i just wanted to make a friend :C

8) Hypocrisy:

Please don't break the rules to stop other rule breakers, or to prove a point. Just because they did it, doesn't mean you can do it as well, nor should you evade a ban to prove a 'point'.

i mean its okay , but i really wasnt trying to offend anyone, and aint polite treating somone as hipocrite , i understand this guy , maybe he has been treated badly by other people , but it wasnt mine purpose . im from chile ok? theres is nothing bad on asking the language of people rigth? i speak spanish and i have been looking for people that do too , and well this guy caught my attention when i was reading the post . plea be more polite next time , its not nice when people treat you like a ''hipocrite'' :/

Edited by kichilron

did the svetlo/NEAF > NWAF > Balota > Berezino run yesterday

ya brutal plz implement autorun/scooters asap

0 crash sites

too rare

Guess America ran out of helis to crash.

Edited by hotcakes
  • Like 1

i mean its okay , but i really wasnt trying to offend anyone, and aint polite treating somone as hipocrite , i understand this guy ,  maybe he has been treated badly by other people , but it wasnt mine purpose .  im from chile ok? theres is nothing bad on asking the language of people rigth? i speak spanish  and i have been looking for people that do too , and well this guy caught my attention when i was reading the post . plea be more polite next time , its not nice when people treat you like a ''hipocrite'' :/

I did not call you a hipocrite, this was merely pointing out that neither of you two should have carried on with the conversation, because you were both breaking rules with this - which is what the rule describes above. This rule is merely named "Hipocrisy".

In future: do not jump in a guy's thread to ask him about this stuff, as the topic at hand was completely different. Feel free to use our Recrtuiment-Section to search for others that are either speaking the same language as you or are trying to learn English as well.

In short:

• Do not derail
  • Do not carry on with prolonged discussions with others when you're going off topic
  • Do not carry on with prolonged discussions with others when you're ending up insulting each others
  • And lastly: Do not discuss a Moderator's decisions in a thread, as this drags it offtopic even further, which is not needed. Send a PM, if needed.

I did not call you a hipocrite, this was merely pointing out that neither of you two should have carried on with the conversation, because you were both breaking rules with this - which is what the rule describes above. This rule is merely named "Hipocrisy".

In future: do not jump in a guy's thread to ask him about this stuff, as the topic at hand was completely different. Feel free to use our Recrtuiment-Section to search for others that are either speaking the same language as you or are trying to learn English as well.

In short:

• Do not derail
  • Do not carry on with prolonged discussions with others when you're going off topic
  • Do not carry on with prolonged discussions with others when you're ending up insulting each others
  • And lastly: Do not discuss a Moderator's decisions in a thread, as this drags it offtopic even further, which is not needed. Send a PM, if needed.

forgot the pm's , ok then no problem n.n