supafreakaj

Why DayZ standalone is becoming shit (new youtube video)

Here is the perfect reason why DayZ is becoming shit in this game. Might aswell play nurf in the backyard 

Well your first shot definitely misses him I'd say.

And I'm not quite sure whether your second one really hit him. Although at least the second one should have hit as you were shooting with a shotgun which should have at least some spreading^^

• Like 1

Everyone knows the weapons aren't what they will be, and everyone knows that gun is the most unreliable one you can find.

I didn't expect anything else but your demise, honestly. You missing the first shot didn't help. 

You missed the first shot by a bit. Get over it and try harder next time.

G1zNjiG.png

What did you expect that shotgun is fucking awful even at point blank Also Mate don't aim for the dick either aim for the Chest/neck (If it hits in the neckbox they are dead no question.

• Like 1

Dude, the shotgun is bugged. it currently only releases one shell. Shoot it against a wall and watch the impacts

• Like 1

I think that guy was supposed to fly few meters back and bleed to death, and not standing and be able to return fire,and then walk away.With that kind of gun and distance...

edit: but it will be fixed , so dont get upset...

Edited by Disko ninja

the first shot was missing - the second was direct in his stomach. from this distance absolute deadly ;) 

Shotgun is bugged at the moment.

But you did miss a shot.

Shotgun Bugged + Missing a shot = Not killing a player.

Try harder and don't use the Shotgun.

Shotgun is bugged at the moment.

But you did miss a shot.

Shotgun Bugged + Missing a shot = Not killing a player.

Try harder and don't use the Shotgun.

It has happened with other weapons as well, Such as the mosin. I fired 2 shots at 1 guy and he survived then the third one kill him. I mean cmon now. And yes i am aware the first shot missed but the 2nd should of killed him just saying.

Also. What is up with you proning there? That was an awful decision.

• Like 1

Idk my friend spotted him and i just proned she saw him on my bottom floor and i thought he might hear me if i moved. 

It has happened with other weapons as well, Such as the mosin. I fired 2 shots at 1 guy and he survived then the third one kill him. I mean cmon now. And yes i am aware the first shot missed but the 2nd should of killed him just saying.

The shotgun is currently bugged. It only fires one pellet. Currently you would have been better off throwing a can of spaghetti at him. 

Another tip: never prone in closequarterscombat. You need mobility.

Good to know that the shotgun is buggy atm^^

Not that I start using one and get killed immediately :D

majority of the time i avoid the shotgun its a pointless weapon (To my playstyle) If i see a IZH43 i never pick it up (I trust my FireAxe More)

no reason to aim down sight that close (or at all with the shotty), use the dot and put it on the player's torso area-one shot should put em down.

edit: also, the railing may interfere too, avoid shooting through railing to be sure.

Edited by Reg Park

and never prone in 3rd person ;)  the bullet hit the lag when you with the marker on the head ;)   

Yeah I just don't bother with the shotty.