scaramoosh

I miss the Cherno Bell.

Personally, I would kind of like it to be something initiated by the player and not just an ambient noise.

But yeah, this did add a bit of spookiness.

• Like 4

Was this something in the mod? I haven't a clue what you folks are talking about.

For a minute i thought this was going to be a parody of Taco Bell. XD

• Like 1

Personally, I would kind of like it to be something initiated by the player and not just an ambient noise.

vESj1.gif

• Like 4

in the mod / arma2 - the bells in the villages makes her job all full hour ;)

Please, no... That'd be just another nope zone for me. Green Mountain, the hotel in Cherno, that damn cemetery that creeps me out, and also the Piano Houses that are supposed to play creepy piano music every once in a while.

I'm tired of having to make sure I have a fresh pair of underwear every time I want to play dayz :-/

Please, no... That'd be just another nope zone for me. Green Mountain, the hotel in Cherno, that damn cemetery that creeps me out, and also the Piano Houses that are supposed to play creepy piano music every once in a while.

I'm tired of having to make sure I have a fresh pair of underwear every time I want to play dayz :-/

But its also a horror game. You shouldn't be playing these kinds of games if you crap and piss yourself so damn easy lol.

Or maybe idk....go to the bathroom before playing these types of games? XD

• Like 3

inb4 ghostly undead that do creepy shit like hit random piano keys, open doors, throw shit, and and a slenderman style super undead.  Gawd the possibilities are endless.

• Like 2

Yeah, Deathlove, I kinda get that :-P That's why I'm so addicted to it. Creepy stuff and all, there's a ton of players that get paranoid.

There's just a feeling you get from DayZ that no other game has.

And I tend to stay away from those zones anyway. Hence: Nope Zones :-)

• Like 2

Yeah, Deathlove, I kinda get that :-P That's why I'm so addicted to it. Creepy stuff and all, there's a ton of players that get paranoid.

There's just a feeling you get from DayZ that no other game has.

And I tend to stay away from those zones anyway. Hence: Nope Zones :-)

Does anyone remember the night time on Namalsk with the bloodsuckers or w/e they were called?  Sweet baby Jesus, Joseph, and Mary the ambient noises on that map......  Coupled with night time = nope map.

• Like 1

Does anyone remember the night time on Namalsk with the bloodsuckers or w/e they were called?  Sweet baby Jesus, Joseph, and Mary the ambient noises on that map......  Coupled with night time = nope map.

Oh great... Now I'm gonna go youtube it. Thank goodness I have some fresh pants for tomorrow. :P

See what I mean? Folks want to be creeped out. Me included. So, off I go on the search for Namalsk Videos.

Oh great... Now I'm gonna go youtube it. Thank goodness I have some fresh pants for tomorrow. :P

See what I mean? Folks want to be creeped out. Me included. So, off I go on the search for Namalsk Videos.

noooooo They dont do justice.  Grab an M4 with a light, and roam around the map for a bit. lol

It wasn't just ambient noise though, it actually rang at the proper in-game times.   If you didn't have a watch, it was a decent way to tell what time it was.

Bloodsuckers are originally from the best game series imho ever...called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Bloodsuckers.jpg

• Like 2

inb4 ghostly undead that do creepy shit like hit random piano keys, open doors, throw shit, and and a slenderman style super undead.  Gawd the possibilities are endless.

bloodsuckers from namalsk

scared the shit out of me

literally

bloodsuckers from namalsk

scared the shit out of me

literally

Same.  Me and a buddy were looting one of the military bases, and the ambient noises already had us on edge.  It was night time, and all we had were chemlights.  Out of no where we hear one growl, and promptly decide to never play namalsk at night again. Haha

And here I was, thunking you ment firing Lee Enfield, the renown dinner bell (before dmg and noise nerf)  :) .

What's really funny is, that back then when I was new player of mod, I really died few times, because I fired that beast near Cherno / elektro.

I can't wait for zombies to be fixed and their number upped A LOT. Maybe then I can relive something of that horror, when I was chased by over 10 zombies and I knew, I was done for.

It wasn't just ambient noise though, it actually rang at the proper in-game times.   If you didn't have a watch, it was a decent way to tell what time it was.

I didn't say it was random. :D

• Like 1

I didn't say it was random. :D

Touché

• Like 1