Red_Ensign

you missed out, pal

today I ran into a guy with a swarm of zombies around him.  I popped a couple of the zombies for him and I was about to offer him a longhorn I'd been carrying around but not using, when he starts taking shots at me. :-o

no longhorn for you buddy.  and you're a really bad shot.

this was on a PVE server, by the way.

Edited by Red_Ensign

"PvE" server name means nothing more then trick to make newbies not shoot people to be easier targets for players killers.

• Like 5

PVE doesn't mean shit.

It is directly against the devs' intentions and the rules for having a server. It is also unenforceable because of those rules.

Yeah, every server is PvP server no matter if the name is PvE, RP, Heroes and friendlies only etc, every server is deatmatch PvP, always shoot the guy not the zombies.

Edited by Frosti

No PVE servers exist, until private servers come by at least.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

Sounds like you ran into yet another stupid deathmatch "survivor".  

• Like 2

Sounds like you ran into yet another stupid deathmatch "survivor".  

Yeah and it looks like he got what he deserved to.

Shame on you for joining a PVE server. That is not DayZ, that is candyland, and I'll be darned if I wanna play candyland. Take your story somewhere else please.

Shame on you for joining a PVE server. That is not DayZ, that is candyland, and I'll be darned if I wanna play candyland. Take your story somewhere else please.

You have obviously played Candyland in the past if you even have a vague idea of how it even plays. XD

today I ran into a guy with a swarm of zombies around him.  I popped a couple of the zombies for him and I was about to offer him a longhorn I'd been carrying around but not using, when he starts taking shots at me. :-o

no longhorn for you buddy.  and you're a really bad shot.

this was on a PVE server, by the way.

Minus the longhorn and them shooting I've had this too I had an M4 and like 4 zombies were chasing a dude who had a knife or something, probably a machete so I shot the zombies.

Then he runs at me with the machete after I wave at him, like I can't just mow him down with little to no effort...

I wonder if people in this game will ever appreciate the things you do for them.

Minus the longhorn and them shooting I've had this too I had an M4 and like 4 zombies were chasing a dude who had a knife or something, probably a machete so I shot the zombies.

Then he runs at me with the machete after I wave at him, like I can't just mow him down with little to no effort...

I wonder if people in this game will ever appreciate the things you do for them.

People appreciating others...in DayZ?! 

i+still+like+this+one+_22ac94058843a69be

• Like 2

People appreciating others...in DayZ?! 

i+still+like+this+one+_22ac94058843a69be

Just about ^

Tried to bandage someone, thankfully I had a friend. When I started to bandage him, he tried to take me out. :c

I had learned that lesson in the mod. If you randomly help someone against zombies, they will try and help themselves to your gear. Zombies are rare enough - if someone manages to have a tail of four of them... he kinda had it coming...

• Like 1

Just about ^

Tried to bandage someone, thankfully I had a friend. When I started to bandage him, he tried to take me out. :c

Exactly my point. Everybody is a dick because others decided to be dicks so everyone are dicks except for the ones who don't care if they got betrayed. :P