dinosaurlegs

Survived 6 shotgun hits

I just shot another player (like 4 feet away) 6 times with a shotgun. He did NOT die and he managed to kill me with 1 hit of an axe.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Axe too, apparently, heh.

Edited by DontGoToBalotaAlone

Clothes absorb way WAY to much damage.  I was shot three times with a mosin, and it was like the kid was throwing pebbles at me.  Honestly, I think pistols are a better main weapon that the other guns.  Two well placed FNX shots will down anybody.

• Like 1

Shotgun is only shooting 1 pellet instead of 9 like its supposed to. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• Like 2

Shotgun is broken.

like the first morning! 

AKM has spoken, like the first bird.

Praise for the sniping, praise for the Mosin

paise for the pressvest, fresh from the trainstation....

i should stop taking drugs. !

I hope, that before they add this new pump action russian shotty, that they will actualy fix them first and also add slug ammo for those longer ranges.

You got 6 shots on to a player 4ft away who was charging you with an axe?

Vid please.

I shot him with the first two, which he then started to run and I chased him and he stopped to try and swing at me which lead to 4 more shots into him (his character made the grunt noise). Which he then killed me.

I knocked a guy unconscious with the shotgun the other night. After looting him, I went to seal the deal and had to shoot him THREE more times in the head. I was laughing so hard on Team Speak my friends thought I was crazy.