Sign in to follow this  
imperian_man

Was I killed by a hacker

So,I was looting NWAF,it seemed pretty empty,of players of course,I find an AKM,and a 1911 "special" then I move out to the open,and BAM.

1 shot from an SKS,and I was dead,I took the shoot while running,then I noticed in the bottom of my screen it said "Your leg is broken" or something simmiliar to this,SKS shouldnt be a one shot to the chest.

1 more thing,does the AKM have any description when you get it,mine had 3 dots when I inspected it,and also I couldnt put the rounded mag in it,can you tell me what ammo does the AKM use,some kind of .22?

So,I was looting NWAF,it seemed pretty empty,of players of course,I find an AKM,and a 1911 "special" then I move out to the open,and BAM.

1 shot from an SKS,and I was dead,I took the shoot while running,then I noticed in the bottom of my screen it said "Your leg is broken" or something simmiliar to this,SKS shouldnt be a one shot to the chest.

1 more thing,does the AKM have any description when you get it,mine had 3 dots when I inspected it,and also I couldnt put the rounded mag in it,can you tell me what ammo does the AKM use,some kind of .22?

You probably just didn't hear a few of the bullets. The ballistic sound effects are a tad askew at the moment.

The AKM uses 7.62x39mm ammunition, the same as the SKS.

• Like 1

does the AKM have any description when you get it,mine had 3 dots when I inspected it,and also I couldnt put the rounded mag in it,can you tell me what ammo does the AKM use,some kind of .22?

Edit: Grimey Rick beat me to it.

Edited by blaeZ
  • Like 1

What about the 3 dots?
And what about the leg part?

Edited by imperian_man

Could be hacker, could be server hopper, could be camper, could be some guy who accidentaly spotted you on his way.

As my expirence with DayZ go, the weirdests and most unexplainable deaths I always had on Airfields, big cities and generally hot spot areas.

This may be becouse hackers, exploiters and campers are lurking in those places the most.

lol? are u bored?

sry dude wtf why u scream hacker...?

"or something simmilar like this" are u trolling? get a screenshot or it didn happen...

Edited by quantum2k6
  • Like 1

lol? are u bored?

sry dude wtf why u scream hacker...?

"or something simmilar like this" are u trolling? get a screenshot or it didn happen...

What?

I am not trolling in any way,you want a screenshot saying "You are dead" ?

Would that help?

I said that he is a hacker beacuse I only heard 1 shot go off,and why would that hurt my leg?

One of the worst aspects of hackers is the way we start to wonder were we killed fairly. Most of the time we probably were but it's the shadow of doubt that pains us.

I'd advise anyone to move to exp. I haven't encountered anyone I'd even suspect was hacking on there. That said removing the neaf means they have to actually look for players rather than have players come for them. Still I'd have expected a lot more reports from the nwaf by now. I haven't read one confirmed report of stolen gear on exp and that more than all others was the shittiest hack going.

Also there's plenty of exp. servers these days and imo it's a better gaming experience.

• Like 1

so... everytime when things happen that u dont understand its a hacker?

did u recognize that this is an alpha?

think plz twice befor answering me... plz...

hows about a video? theres no problem today recording your gameplay...

so.. pics or vid or it didn happen... easy huh?

PLZ just stop scream "hackers"... and we are fine!

Edited by quantum2k6

so... everytime when things happen that u dont understand its a hacker?

did u recognize that this is an alpha?

think plz twice befor answering me... plz...

hows about a video? theres no problem today recording your gameplay...

so.. pics or vid or it didn happen... easy huh?

PLZ just stop scream "hackers"... and we are fine!

You seem like you are trying to defend them,and how can I record when I dont know when its gonna happen,and please go take an english class,im going to get cancer from your posts

:huh: :lol:

i just dont like these hacker screaming kids who rage in the forum...

ohh u get cancer from my language skills?

whats your problem? so everyone who dont speak or write 100% perfect english is not worth?

lol dude... a bit fascist or?

Edited by quantum2k6

You seem like you are trying to defend them,and how can I record when I dont know when its gonna happen,and please go take an english class,im going to get cancer from your posts

Please dont attack someone's english. You probably wouldn't type with perfect grammar if english was your second language.

:huh: :lol:

i just dont like these hacker screaming kids who rage in the forum...

ohh u get cancer from my language skills?

whats your problem? so everyone who dont speak or write 100% perfect english is not worth?

lol dude... a bit fascist or?

I see who you are,you like flaming other people,making them mad and stuff,cool,now fuck off,you are probably a hacker,trying to defend the,when I asked for help,alot of people actually said something helpfull,but not you,you decided to make fun of everything I said,nice

- "now fuck off"

- "you are probably a hacker"

:thumbsup: thx for proving...

grow up...

Edited by quantum2k6

:thumbsup: thx for proving me...

grow up...

I guess you are grown up,using "think plz twice befor answering me... plz..." as a valid point,some one lock this thread please

u should think twice because u got new informations...

- theres a soundproblem..

- this is an alpha

- u cant even remember the message u got as u died but are 200% sure it was a hacker....

after that u blame my english skills and start spraying the f word arround...

have a good night...

Why is it that when someone says "hacker" everyone's jimmies get ruslted? How many threads do we see in a week about, "well I was herpin and derpin on xxx server and the game gave me a ban plz fix now or my little bro logged into my account and now I'm banned"? Please don't use the argument of I've got 5000 hours in Dayz and haven't saw one yet so therefor they don't exist. We've had a few former members of our community receive bans for using scripts like esp, teleportation and unlimited magazines, so yeah there are here in Dayz.

Do a quick search on YouTube for Dayz standalone and you will see several videos with links in the description for "hacks" or "scripts" that are undetected by battle eye as of xx/xx/2014. Now I'm not saying what happened to the OP was hacks, just sounds to me like they were feeling safe on a low pop server and forgot one major rule in Dayz, always assume there is another person at the airfields with you. Sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away nor does it mean that it isn't an issue. Lord knows ive seen enough shady shit in the last few days in game but I'm not calling hacks just yet but there are some odd things happening and not just to one person either

Wasn't a hacker. Why would hackers go to airfeilds and shoot you with an SKS when they could run around berezino with an M4 that has infinite ammo?

The whole death thing and not really knowing how and why does blow though. Sometimes you wonder did you get shot, did you fall in a hole in a forest, or something even more weird. This isn't WOW, but you had logs for everything that happened to you, and you could identify how you died. Right now, if I'm climbing a ladder at an airfield and suddenly fall to my death, I don't know if it's a sniper, a wall hacker, or game-lag that killed me. I would like that ability, mostly to help identify and prevent hackers. Then again, it might just be that the developers value our pixel-lives less than I do, and don't want to break immersion by having logs. I don't agree, but I don't write the code either.