Hajami

How about Trains as first Vehicle? Please Team Rocket

Please build some more Railroad Tracks so there are different circles of it on the Map with a few Places where u can Switch that Railroad Tracks so your Train could drive another Circle.

After that please add 3 to 5 Trains we can rapair and Drive. Maybe good old Coal or Wood Fired Trains, you would see the smoke from distance and you would have that Beeep Horn on the Train.(Like some kind of Railroad Tycoon in DayZ)

We would have a cool Vehicle that would be very dangerous to use because others would come and atack you , because trains only drive on railroads.
Would you like that? Please Team Rocket.

Edit1:
At Solinichi Quarry you Could Farm Coal. At the Woods along the Railroad you could Farm Wood (Chopping Wood makes you Hungry over Time also Mining because its Work)
Shovels become a Tool if you want to coal power your train. (Coal lasts longer than Wood)

Trains would be Amazing for Traveling great distances and they would become PVP subject for Trackdown or Atacking Stealing Defending and Cleaning Hostiles along the Railway.1isnt enough on such big map. 3to 5 would be cool. imagine 2 trains frontal ramming^^ because the one weirdo wants to see the world burn. or building train barricade on the railroad with woods, so the trains has to stop or risking damage or destroying driving through. Or to just Blog one railrroad track with a train so other trains cant drive across there. 1 train allone would be over powered, share the fun^^

Edit: My English isnt the best, i hope you can understand what i mean.

Edited by Hajami

There really should be a post minimum in order to post a suggestion here. <_<

I only registered to this Forum, so i could make this sugestion.

On steam forum they told me that suggestions are better made on official forum.

Edited by Hajami

I only registered to this Forum, so i could make this sugestion.

On steam forum they told me that suggestions are better made on official forum.

Yes, but please search for similar suggestions before you post. You would have found many existing posts about vehicles, specifically trains.

no. bikes, then cars.

I read somewhere they were going to add bikes before cars... hope that is soon. Sniping someone off a bike sounds like fun.

Edited by blaeZ

Yes, but please search for similar suggestions before you post. You would have found many existing posts about vehicles, specifically trains.

I read somewhere they were going to add bikes before cars... hope that is soon. Sniping someone off a bike sounds like fun.

Yes, they plan to do bikes/motorcycles/atvs and MAYBE a small car first. But, 64-bit is crucial to making vehicles work properly so it will come first.

64-bit will allow the server to use more memory, thus letting the server handle more load. Therefore, they can smooth and perfect the physics (since its based off of server tick rate, which is affected by server load), and then cars can be made. 

Dean actually sent out a tweet that he saw people working on testing the new pathfinding, starting the vehicles, and planning for controls/action menu.

I personally hope they put forth LOTS of time towards the model itself. I couldn't stand the way the cars looked in the mod. The little yellow hatchback's interior reminded me of playing an old Need for Speed arcade game from the 90's. And with me being quite a grease monkey, I hope the suspension acts realistically (specifically vehicles with solid axle suspension having true articulation and non of that 3D model stretching crap like in arma 3).

maybe i did not make myself clear, i ment to say: no trains, first bikes then cars.