Im Old Gregg

Favorite town now?

So with the new towns and spawns, I was just curious what everyone's hometown/favorite town is.  Also, where people seen other players at the most.  I'm assuming Berezino is bumpin' and I'm sure the airfields are a buzz, just curious about the towns.

So with the new towns and spawns, I was just curious what everyone's hometown/favorite town is.  Also, where people seen other players at the most.  I'm assuming Berezino is bumpin' and I'm sure the airfields are a buzz, just curious about the towns.

Areas around Zelenohorsk, but from my latest trips Kamenka might become my favourite one.

The new town in the north, the big one where the lonely busstop used to be. Or is that only in Exp?

The new town in the north, the big one where the lonely busstop used to be. Or is that only in Exp?

No, the two new Northern big towns are in.  The massive one in the valley and then the smaller one above it.  That big one is sniper's heaven though.

No, the two new Northern big towns are in.  The massive one in the valley and then the smaller one above it.  That big one is sniper's heaven though.

Old Gregg :) I love the mighty boosh!

Didn't know there was a smaller one above it? Roadtrip!

I love Novo, it feels like a proper city and i like the varied height layers.

i have always enjoyed the far west, balota - zeleno - nwaf and the 2 military bases. i run it regularly.

Since new patch, the doors at zeleno are open 3 out of 4 times. this never happened before. i see players doing the run now along the west edge.

chernogorsk, chapaevsk, novoselky

since i dont get fps Drops there anymore. doin some Zombie sniping with the akm and fishing lately!

FISHING IS SO DOPE! new endgame for me

I don't like something like a hometown, going here and there doing our contracts.

it could be the new berezino !

u find guns, ammo, clothes, discopants ... theyve got everything there bro !

its like a giant wallmart !

and the city is a beauty ! 

The highrises around Cherno is my favorite city :) allthough I am allover the map.

it could be the new berezino !

u find guns, ammo, clothes, discopants ... theyve got everything there bro !

its like a giant wallmart !

and the city is a beauty ! 

I was sadly disappointed with the place. Maybe I am too accustomed to other city styles, but I don't even remember seeing a police station in the new town. I think I saw 1 piano house and 1 brick house. They do have a lot of factories and industrial buildings, but I'm not too sure what type of lootz they hold. My fear of climbing DayZ ladders has kept me from exploring too much in those facilities.

My fear of climbing DayZ ladders has kept me from exploring too much in those facilities.

Why do you fear climbing ladders?

going here and there doing our contracts.

Lol, what contracts, are you working as a hitman for the mafia or something?

Edited by Kaboki

It's a tie between Kamenka and Kumyrna for me.

I love Kamenka for it's quaintness and the extreme quiet that comes with being out-of-the-way. It simply isn't visited by anyone ever. I have never run into another person (except my own friends) in that town. Nearby Bay Tikhaya is gorgeous, too -- as are the fields to the north of the town.

Kumyrna is likable for it's mystery. It just exudes this sense of conflict, tragedy, and complete emptiness all at once. I want to know what happened here!

I like Vybor the most, but I mostly move around and never stay at the same place so there's none.

The whole Zelenogorsk/Myshkino/Lopatino area has always been my favorite area of the map.

I was sadly disappointed with the place. Maybe I am too accustomed to other city styles, but I don't even remember seeing a police station in the new town. I think I saw 1 piano house and 1 brick house. They do have a lot of factories and industrial buildings, but I'm not too sure what type of lootz they hold. My fear of climbing DayZ ladders has kept me from exploring too much in those facilities.

There is a police station, 5 story office building and a hospital.  If you come in from industrial side, go about two streets into it then cut left.  You should see police station somewhere around there.  Not very descriptive I know, but it's there.

But yeah, not a fan of the town.  WAY too many buildings that some clan could randomly be crammed inside with no way to countersnipe.

Why do you fear climbing ladders?

Lol, what contracts, are you working as a hitman for the mafia or something?

Ladders suck.  I know you weren't asking me, but they've broken my legs/killed me numerous times for no reason. I avoid them like the plague.

the main area of karmanovka, the new town is amazing design, sure its difficult, and maybe not too much high value building there, but its just an amazing area, cool streets, cool industrial, loads of buildings with high windows its just a nasty dangerous place, and i wouldnt want it any other way.

im currently moving though there on hardcore on my own, i had to approach from the north west on the woods, its so exposed from any other direction as far as i explored anyway.. im not saying its my favourite town, i love all the map really, different areas for different reasons, i wana say lopatino or cherno, but then other places are just as cool, berezino even,

I like Vybor the most, but I mostly move around and never stay at the same place so there's none.

Here's my suggestion if you like roaming.

Remember the last season of Walking Dead, they follow the rail tracks.

That's exactly what I did from that small town without a name yet NW of Lopatino and walk all the way around the map checking out the towns on the route, until you finally finish in the Bay of Tikhaya.

You deff. feel you've accomplished something after such a long trek.

Edited by TiggyPooh

The NWAF is coming back to life.. I love it.

I actually got shot at tonight! Its been like at least a year since Ive had someone shoot at me within its walls. He missed something glorious and since I had seen several clans on I had no idea how many I may be up against.. I was hunting and flanking and then "Server Session Lost" LOL

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. But my favorite town currently is Zelenogorsk. It treats me really well everytime. 

just discovered zelenogorsk

love dat town!