Sign in to follow this  
DarkParadoxPGG

DayZ Mod 1.8.1 New Crafting

Hello everyone, I recently upgraded my DayZ Mod version to 1.8.1. As I was running around with my friend we saw many items that we have never seen before. After getting off that night I decided to check the change log to see what the new items were, but when I checked it I saw no info about the new items. On the change log it says that there are new crafting options, so I googled DayZ Mod 1.8.1 crafting recipes and nothing came up. Can someone please put a link to a website where I can see these recipes or can someone tell me the new recipes? Thanks!

www.giyf.com is the website where you will find everything you need to know ;)

www.giyf.com is the website where you will find everything you need to know ;)

Obviously you didnt read my post, I had already stated that I had googled the crafting recipes. Maybe you should read the entire post before you reply.

All of the crafting recipes are in the journal, which you can open by pressing "I"

• Like 1

All of the crafting recipes are in the journal, which you can open by pressing "I"

Thank you for giving me actual help.

damn my 'I' key is actually change fire mode  - can I set another key to journal in control options?

damn my 'I' key is actually change fire mode  - can I set another key to journal in control options?

Custom Action #20 OR NetInfo (used to be "i" where you can open the list of players with their scores and stuff - disabled in DayZ)

• Like 1