Sign in to follow this  
exomonkeyman

PLEASE just add a "Anywhere suicide button"

Stand still for 1 min you can suicide.

This game is an ALPHA. we need a dev tool to get around better.

No reason why this can't be a thing.

Just deal with your spawn.

• Like 2

No way, then what would be the point of luring people into the forest and breaking their legs?

• Like 6

1 big reason why it SHOULDN'T be a thing.
It's a survival game not a I died in electro and need to get back there quick game.

Go play C.O.D

• Like 5

We're going to have suicide eventually, don't see why not this. Especially what with all the falling through houses and rocks and stuff. Also spawns are all in the east now, spawn hopping isn't going to get you back to Elektro or NWAF.

We're going to have suicide eventually

Require magnum and 1 bullet to use.

Eventually a rope and a tree.

Especially what with all the falling through houses and rocks and stuff.

Always keep rotten fruit with you or desinfecant or burned meat then, you can poison yourself to death with those.

PS.

You can even pick poisonous berries from the bush.

Edited by Frosti

Require magnum and 1 bullet to use.

Eventually a rope and a tree.

Always keep rotten fruit with you or desinfecant or burned meat then, you can poison yourself to death with those.

PS.

You can even pick poisonous berries from the bush.

All good ways yes but I think OP is wanting a more quick way to die and spawn because he doesn't like where he is.

• Like 1

I honestly wish they would do the opposite , remove all fall damage in the alpha to prevent people from suicide and then see how it affects their behavior and movement.

• Like 1

I honestly wish they would do the opposite , remove all fall damage in the alpha to prevent people from suicide and then see how it affects their behavior and movement.

In earlier versions when spawn points were on the coast beach I saw zombies lured by kind people there, so unlucky newspawns could use that zombie to kill him, to get spawn closer to Balota.

PS.

Usualy there were also 3-4 bodies around such zombie "suicide booth".

Edited by Frosti

being able to kill your character just by clicking"suicide", will destroy a lot of aspects of game play for the finished game.

i do get that maybe in testing it could be added, although i wouldnt want or need use it. what about a button that pushed you out of glitches or something? that might be better, i think some games from before i started pc gaming had soem code you could type in for when you got glitched or stuck in the map, didnt they?

No sucks. Broke my legs i'm stuck... This happens so much. ):

Leave the game running and die of starvation.

What would be the point of temporarily removing fall damage if it's just going to come back? I mean you can't honestly expect them to make surviving falling hundreds of feet off of the top of the ship or an industrial building in Cherno a final possible game feature.

What would be the point of temporarily removing fall damage if it's just going to come back? I mean you can't honestly expect them to make surviving falling hundreds of feet off of the top of the ship or an industrial building in Cherno a final possible game feature.

It would be a stop gap a way to prevent player suicides for better spawns temporarily until they develop a better spawn system .