Sign in to follow this  
MLG420blazeit

Desynch worse than experimental

Wow this desynch is crazy. Doors are pretty much locked, you can't vault when you need to, constant rubber banding... I don't know what they did, but it's worse than it was on experimental servers.

Wow this desynch is crazy. Doors are pretty much locked, you can't vault when you need to, constant rubber banding... I don't know what they did, but it's worse than it was on experimental servers.

Doors opening and the laggy vault and hotbar are usually signs of a bad server, I don't think that's anything to do with the game itself. When I played there was one big spike of server lag that rubberbanded everyone back a few hundred metres but apart from that it was smooth as butter.

Doors opening and the laggy vault and hotbar are usually signs of a bad server, I don't think that's anything to do with the game itself. When I played there was one big spike of server lag that rubberbanded everyone back a few hundred metres but apart from that it was smooth as butter.

Hmm interesting. I've had this on a couple of servers thats why I thought it was patch-related. If it was a single incident I wouldn't have bothered making the thread :)

• Like 3

i had the same issue on every server i was the last 2 days. game runs smoother on low pop server, but even there, there is rubberbanding and desync.

• Like 1

There is some problem with all the servers I think

I even noticed they added warning to disconnect if your character is about to get wiped becouse fail to loading from hive.

Yeah, I've been playing on the gameplay servers and the rubberbanding and desync are horrible, even on servers with just a few peeps. I lost my toon yesterday as it desynced so bad while being attacked by a zed that I didn't survive.

I do think that the currrent engine is just a place holder, as is the network it's built upon. Once they get those fixed we will be golden. Golden I tell you...golden.

Rubberbanding, rubberbanding everywhere, there is nothing worse in game about running to be teleported back over and over again

I played on a server with about 20 players. It was half full. No problems. Then it restarted and all looter logged in. The servers 40 slots were full and the rubber-banding began. Almost got killed by a fresh-spawn that punched the air 10 meters away from me.

Funny Thing, the DAY before the patch i got rubberbanded to death twice one some odd regular Server. and it ALLWAYS happens after you found something really valuable.

Since the patch i had the 1-2 oddball rubberbandings but my mates Report a increase in odd microrubbering too...

Lol talking to this guy in direct now who I met in NEAF. The rubber banding's so bad that he was stuck running in place for a solid minute. Now I'm knocked out (assuming he hit me while I was lagging) and he's saying he can't even move because he's lagging so bad... Lol. I didn't shoot him mind you.

Funny Thing, the DAY before the patch i got rubberbanded to death twice one some odd regular Server. and it ALLWAYS happens after you found something really valuable.

I've just encountered 2 heli crashes about 1,000 meters from each other when rubberbanding started.

ah nice...friday night drunk rubberbanding in cherno....great *i gonna Need to buy more beer....and rubberband that into my System :D *

ah nice...friday night drunk rubberbanding in cherno....great *i gonna Need to buy more beer....and rubberband that into my System :D *

Lol. On some servers you get teleported like 10m back, on others its more like 200m... So frustrating

last night played for first time in a while ran across a field then teleported back this continued a few times. then just stopped playing.

If you love your equipment don't play today, game is crazy it can even restart your character. Lags everywhere problems with connections etc.

• Like 1

Rubberbanding is still in, but is far from bad than before.

idk how it was on experimental, but was it even worst than every 15 minutes 1 minute desync followed by multiple rubberbandings?

Edited by newguyzombie
  • Like 2

Lol. On some servers you get teleported like 10m back, on others its more like 200m... So frustrating

sometimes you get the moonwork band :) the longer you keep the key "w" the more you band backwards :) happened to us some times yesterday

If you love your equipment don't play today, game is crazy it can even restart your character. Lags everywhere problems with connections etc.

I hope they'll fix it before weekend. Friday night commin' I want my DayZ runnin'

EVERY server I tried has either problem getting my char from hive OR is rubberbanding like hell if someone is connecting.

But thank you, I will message fragnet and gameserv that all their server are bad.

I'd love to know the server specs/setup for exp. versus stable. Not saying it's all down to equipment but the devs are obviously more hands-on with the exp. servers. Or maybe they aren't.

I have same problem too thats so annoying. Already currently game itself boring and with this problem its getting on my nerves. We will wait next update in next 2 months ;)

Sorry, but I have to agree with OP. Im getting 100k desync much more often since the latest update. Its not limited to a server or two. This happens on every server I join.

Edited by blaeZ

it was smooth as butter.

It's like butter - It''s like butter baby

Not no Parkay, not no margarine

Strictly butter, strictly butter baby

(Tribe Called Quest lyrics)